I. Overview of An Hiep Industrial Park:
Information of An Hiep Industrial Park:
- An Hiep Industrial Park was formed and technical infrastructure construction was implemented since October 2008, with a total area of 72 hectares. Among which, the industrial park area is 65.01 hectares and the residential area is 6.99 hectares. After inviting and selecting investors to develop key industries in the province, the provincial government leased out 100% of the industrial land area in 2014.
- After a period of operation, businesses in An Hiep Industrial Park had a need to expand their areas and develop production lines and technologies. Therefore, the People’s Committee of Ben Tre Province requested permission to expand the industrial land area for lease by about 6.5 hectares (equivalent to 10% of the current industrial land area) to allocate for businesses with a need for production development.
Investor: Ben Tre Industrial Parks Infrastructure Development Company.
Location: Thuan Dien Hamlet, An Hiep Commune, Chau Thanh District, Ben Tre Province.
- An Hiep Industrial Park is adjacent to the Ham Luong River, a vital waterway that brings significant economic, cultural, and political values to the area. On the other side, it is adjacent to the DT884 route, which connects to the new center of Ben Tre City, facilitating trade and fast transportation. The project’s location potential is not insignificant and worthy of investment in the future.
- Moreover, Ben Tre Province is currently focusing on developing infrastructure, particularly the road and waterway transportation systems, such as the Rach Mieu 2 bridge, the north-south road connecting with Tien Giang, Long An, and Ho Chi Minh City.
A perspective on An Hiep Industrial Park – Ben Tre – TTTFIC Group
II. Infrastructure of An Hiep Industrial Park:
- Internal traffic. The industrial zone has paved roads to meet state standards, with the main roads having 4 lanes for convenient transportation of goods.
- External traffic: located adjacent to provincial road 884 connecting Ben Tre city and Giao Long Industrial Zone. There is a river port within the industrial zone convenient for transporting goods within the region and internationally.
Electricity system: supplied from the Ben Tre power plant and distributed to the company’s fences, ensuring uninterrupted production operations.
Water system: Ben Tre Water Supply And Sewerage One Member Company Limited provides water supply to each enterprise and fire hydrants along the roads in the industrial zone to ensure safety.
Wastewater treatment system: The industrial park has invested in and built an on-site wastewater treatment system since 2009. The investor regularly upgrades and expands the system to meet the increasing demands of businesses.
- Investing in 1 subscriber number provides sufficient demand for every business.
- The investor has buried the data cable system to supply each land lot.
Investment and support are provided for some surrounding utilities such as worker housing areas, housing for expert and management staff, and park systems.
III. Industries attracting investment:
The provincial People’s Committee encourages investment in the following areas:
- Production and processing of agricultural products, products from coconut, sugar, cocoa, fruits, grains, and food;
- Processing of feed for animals, poultry, and aquatic products;
- Production and processing of leather shoes, clothing;
- Manufacturing of consumer products from plastic, composite, building materials, and mechanical engineering;
- Manufacturing of export goods or substitute for imported goods;
- Production and processing of consumer products, handicrafts, and industrial handicrafts;
- Other products serving consumption and daily life.
A perspective on An Hiep Industrial Park – Ben Tre – TTTFIC Group
IV. Investment incentives of An Hiep Industrial Park:
Land rental incentives in industrial zones:
- Exemption from land rental fees during the basic construction period, but not exceeding 24 months;
- Exemption from land rental fees for 2 years and a 50% reduction in land rental fees to be paid for the next 2 years after the basic construction period ends;
- Enterprises that pay land rental fees once for the project’s entire life cycle (from 30 to 50 years) will receive a 60% reduction in land rental fees from the time of land handover; and a 10-year lump-sum payment will receive a 10% reduction in land rental fees.
- If enterprises make advance capital contributions to support land clearance and compensation, these will be deducted from the corresponding annual land rental fees.
Tax incentives for investors:
Corporate income tax rates for newly established enterprises are as follows:
- Export-oriented enterprises will be subject to a tax rate of 10% for a period of 15 years.
- Manufacturing enterprises will be subject to a tax rate of 15% for a period of 12 years.
- Service enterprises will be subject to a tax rate of 20% for a period of 10 years.
- After the period of preferential tax rates mentioned above, enterprises must pay corporate income tax at a rate of 28%.
Waiver and reduction of corporate income tax for newly established enterprises:
- Exemption from corporate income tax for 4 years from the year in which taxable income is earned, and a 50% reduction for the next 7 years for new export-oriented enterprises;
- Industrial parks are exempt from corporate income tax for 3 years from the date of taxable income for new manufacturing enterprises. After that, they are entitled to a 50% reduction in corporate income tax for the next 7 years.
- The industrial park is exempt from tax on corporate income for 2 years from the year of taxable income. New service enterprises are also entitled to a 50% reduction in corporate income tax for the next 6 years.
Incentives for labor training:
- The state will provide 100% funding for training expenses for laborers from policy beneficiary families and poor households. However, the funding will not exceed 1 million dong per laborer.
- Other laborers can receive support for 50% of their training expenses through vocational training facilities in the province. The Provincial Committee supports a maximum of 500,000 VND/employee.
Regulations on new incentives:
- During the promotion period, if the State issues new preferential policies, the investment license-issuing agency shall make adjustments to the investment license. The purpose of this adjustment is for enterprises to enjoy new policies. In case investors are enjoying more preferential policies than the new policies, investors will continue to enjoy the incentives as stated in the investment license.
- The provincial People’s Committee offers preferential policies for investment projects in high technology fields. Large scale investment projects may also be eligible for additional preferential policies.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam