I. Overview of Chau Son Industrial Park – Ha Nam:
Chau Son Industrial Park – Ha Nam is one of the eight industrial parks in Ha Nam province. It is located in Chau Son and Le Hong Phong wards (Phu Ly City), Thanh Son commune (Kim Bang district), and Kien Khe town (Thanh Liem district), Ha Nam province. The total planned area is 377 hectares, with 317.5 hectares of infrastructure construction and 211.8 hectares of industrial land.
- The province directly invested in infrastructure for Phase I, while VPID Ha Nam Co., Ltd. developed Phase II on a 115-hectare area. Many enterprises, mainly investors from South Korea, have constructed production facilities in Phase 2 of Chau Son Industrial Park. Over 50 hectares of land have been allocated to investors, accounting for approximately 60% of the industrial land area.
- With notable advantages such as its central location in Ha Nam province, well-developed and modern infrastructure, and abundant labor force, Chau Son Industrial Park has attracted over 117 projects as of February 2020. Among them, there are 54 FDI projects from countries such as South Korea, China, and the Netherlands, with a total investment capital of up to 345.77 million USD, and 63 DDI projects with a total investment capital of over 10,000 billion VND.
Master plan map of Chau Son Industrial Park – Ha Nam – TTTFIC Group
II. Geographic Location
Chau Son Industrial Park is situated in Chau Son and Le Hong Phong wards, Phu Ly City, Kim Bang district, and Thanh Liem district, Ha Nam province. This location provides favorable conditions for transportation and logistics to neighboring areas.
III. Infrastructure of Chau Son Industrial Park – Ha Nam:
- Internal transportation: The internal road system is well-designed to facilitate easy and convenient access for vehicles to factories. The central road is 32 meters wide, and the branch roads are 23 meters wide.
- Power system: Continuous and stable power supply is provided from a 110/35KV transformer substation. Chau Son Industrial Park specifically dedicates the 110KV substation to its operations.
- The public lighting system designs the street lighting network separately with a power supply system and arranges it along the road axes.
- Water system: Clean water supply is ensured from the water plant of Phu Ly City with a capacity of 31,000m3/day-night. The water supply system is well-built and extends to the perimeter of each plot, facilitating connection to each enterprise.
- The industrial park builds separate systems for rainwater and wastewater drainage. The system collects rainwater and discharges it into rivers in the area. The industrial park collects wastewater and treats it at its wastewater treatment plant.
- Waste treatment: The factories in the industrial park sign contracts for waste classification, collection, and transportation with specialized units to transport waste out of the industrial park, preventing environmental pollution.
- The industrial park are constructing a wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of 2,900m3/day-night (Phase 1), and they will expand it when necessary.
- Communication system: The military telecommunications postal system of Viettel Corporation meets international standards, ready to provide 9-10 lines per hectare and meet the demand for postal services domestically and internationally.
IV. Investment Attraction of Chau Son Industrial Park – Ha Nam:
- Chau Son Industrial Park attracts investments in mechanical manufacturing and assembly.
- It also welcomes investments in motorcycles and automobiles.
- Supporting industries and new materials are another focus.
- The park facilitates processing and agricultural product preservation.
- The park encourages investments in food, beverages, and dairy products.
- The park also prioritizes the electronics, telecommunications, and information technology sectors.
V. Labor Force
Currently, in Ha Nam province, there are over 30 vocational training centers, vocational schools, and colleges. These include Hanoi University of Industry (Campus 2), University of Natural Resources and Environment (Campus 2), Hanoi Pedagogical University (Campus 2), Ha Nam Vocational College, Ha Nam Medical College, etc. These institutions annually train more than 15,000 students, providing a large number of skilled young workers to meet the demand. The proportion of workers with university and postgraduate education levels is increasing.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam