An Phat High-Tech Industrial Park was established in 2007, covering an area of 46,42 hectares, situated at Km47, National Highway 5, Hai Duong City, Hai Duong Province. This industrial park holds a strategically important position within the economic triangle of Hanoi, Hai Phong, and Quang Ninh. It has attracted numerous domestic and international investors, and currently, the industrial park has reached full occupancy, with 100% of its area filled.
I. Overview of An Phat Complex High-Tech Industrial Park – Hai Duong
Information about the industrial park
An Phat Complex High-Tech Industrial Park, formerly known as Viet Hoa – Kenmark Industrial Park, was granted the Investment Registration Certificate by the Management Board of Provincial Industrial Parks in Hai Duong Province in 2006. The investor was Kenmark Investment and Development Company Limited (a subsidiary of Kenmark Group from Taiwan) with an expected investment capital of $500 million. At the time of establishment, the industrial park was planned to be developed as a modern complex in the Tu Minh area of Hai Duong Province.
However, in 2010, the investor, Kenmark Company, withdrew from the project, leaving the Viet Hoa – Kenmark Industrial Park unfinished and with outstanding debts secured by the project itself from domestic banks. Consequently, the industrial park was abandoned until a new investor was found.
In 2018, BIDV, the largest creditor of Viet Hoa – Kenmark, organized an auction of assets and business projects related to the infrastructure of the industrial park, and An Phat emerged as the winning bidder.
On March 1, 2019, the Prime Minister approved the adjustment of the investment policy for the industrial park. An Phat High-Tech Industrial Park Limited Liability Company subsequently became the investor, with an expected investment capital of over 2.000 billion Vietnamese dong.
Following the Prime Minister’s approval, on March 14, 2019, the People’s Committee of Hai Duong Province issued Decision No. 883/QD-UBND, officially renaming Viet Hoa – Kenmark Industrial Park to An Phat Complex High-Tech Industrial Park. This has been the official name of the industrial park ever since. After winning the auction and completing the investment procedures, An Phat High-Tech Industrial Park focused its resources on modernizing the infrastructure to enhance its investment attraction capabilities.
Information about the Investor
The investor is An Phat High-Technology Industrial Park Joint Stock Company (An Phat Complex)
Headquarters: KM47, National Highway 5, Viet Hoa Ward, Hai Duong City, Vietnam.
An Phat Complex is a member of the An Phat Holdings Group, operating in the industrial real estate sector.
As a member of a Group with 20 years of manufacturing experience, we understand the expectations of both domestic and international investors when it comes to industrial zones. We are continuously improving our value chain of one-stop services for our customers. Additionally, with an ecosystem of 15 subsidiary companies operating in the field of high-tech plastic, within the environmentally friendly framework of the Group, An Phat Complex hopes to provide businesses with extensive and effective cooperation opportunities.
Master plan map of An Phat Complex High-Tech Industrial Park – Hai Duong – TTTFIC Group
II. Geographical Location of An Phat Complex High-Tech Industrial Park – Hai Duong
An Phat Complex High-Tech Industrial Park is located at Km 47, National Highway 5, Viet Hoa and Tu Minh Ward, Hai Duong City, Hai Duong Province, Viet Nam.
Distances from An Phat Complex Industrial Park to:
- Hanoi City Center – 53km via National Highway 5
- Noi Bai International Airport – 71km via National Highway 5
- Hai Phong Port – 50km via National Highway 5
- Cat Bi International Airport – 54km via National Highway 5
- Bac Ninh Province Center – 40km via National Highway 18
- Cai Lan Port – 98km via National Highway 5
- Quoc Tuan – An Binh Industrial Park: 12km
The industrial park has a strategically important location within the economic triangle of Hanoi, Hai Phong, and Quang Ninh. An Phat High-Tech Industrial Park, which covers an area of 46,4 hectares, characterizes itself as a high-tech industrial park with multiple sectors and an environmentally friendly nature.
III. Infrastructure of An Phat Complex High-Tech Industrial Park – Hai Duong
- The internal transportation system includes wide main roads: 34m
- Branch road system: 10m, 6m
Industrial Park Power System
- The power source is 22KV from the national power grid, ensuring a stable 24/24 power supply for production enterprises, even during peak seasons.
- It can also be provided according to customer demand.
- The water supply for the industrial park is sourced from the Cam Giang water plant, with a capacity of approximately 5000 m3/day and night.
Wastewater and Rainwater Drainage System
- The wastewater and rainwater drainage system is arranged along the roads and directed to the industrial park’s treatment plant.
- Solid waste from the factories is sorted, collected, and transported to the city’s centralized waste disposal site.
- The wastewater from businesses includes production wastewater and domestic wastewater.
- The industrial park treats all of this wastewater to meet minimum Standard C before discharging it into the shared water system.
- Subsequently, the industrial park continues to treat the water to meet Standard B before discharging it into the Sat River.
- The wastewater treatment system of the industrial park has a capacity of 1.720m3/day.
- Telephone lines are available based on customer demand.
- Internet: Broadband ADSL, fiber optic, ensuring smooth international communication.
A perspective on An Phat Complex High-Tech Industrial Park – Hai Duong – TTTFIC Group
IV. Investment-attracting industries in An Phat Complex High-Tech Industrial Park – Hai Duong
- Production of thin film packaging, industrial packaging, and high-tech construction materials.
- Production of plastic products, accessories, and household appliances.
- Electronic components.
- Precision mechanics and mold casting.
- Plastic accessories for automobiles and motorcycles.
- Industries manufacturing new materials and high-tech products.
- High-end fashion garment manufacturing, leather shoes, and textiles (excluding dyeing and tanning processes).
At the same time, the industrial park does not accept industries that have the potential to negatively impact the environment, such as:
- Basic chemical production industry (with industrial wastewater discharge).
- Steel refining from scrap iron and steel.
- Use of non-continuous refining furnaces.
- Industries with limited investment attraction within Hai Duong province.
V. Land leasing costs at An Phat Complex High-Tech Industrial Park – Hai Duong
- Land leasing fee: 80 USD/m2 for the entire leasing period.
- Management fee: 0,05 USD/m2/month (calculated based on the total land area). The fee will be calculated on January 10th of each year.
- Electricity rate: Based on EVN’s electricity pricing, ranging from 0,04 – 0,15 USD/KWh.
- Clean water supply price: 14,500 VND/m3 (approximately 0,62 USD/m3).
- Wastewater treatment fee: 18,500 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0,8 USD/m3), calculated based on 80% of the total volume of clean water used.
VI. Labor source and costs in An Phat Complex High-Tech Industrial Park – Hai Duong
- The population of Hai Duong province is approximately 2.460.000 people, with 70% of the population in working age.
- Hai Duong city has a developed education system and serves as the training center of the province. Currently, Hai Duong city has 4 universities, 6 colleges, and 1 vocational school.
- An Phat Complex Industrial Park is located in Hai Duong city, within Zone II.
- The current minimum wage in Zone II is 3.920.000 VND/month.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam