Overview of Da Nang Seafood Service Industrial Park:
The People’s Committee of Da Nang City issued Decision No. 5210/QD-UBND dated September 4, 2001, establishing the Da Nang Seafood Service Industrial Park by merging existing seafood industrial clusters within the city into an industrial park. The investor of the park is the Da Nang Industrial Zone Development and Infrastructure Exploitation Company.
The Da Nang Seafood Service Industrial Park is located in Tho Quang Ward, Lien Chieu District, Da Nang City.
The Industrial Park has fully developed and synchronized its technical infrastructure, extending up to the enterprise boundary fence, to ensure efficient service for businesses within the industrial park.
As of June 2013, the Da Nang Seafood Service Industrial Park has attracted 38 investment projects, including 2 FDI projects.
Furthermore, the industrial park is located near Tien Sa Beach and surrounded by key areas such as seaports, airports, and railways, facilitating the transportation of maritime goods and seafood harvesting.
Situated on National Highway 1A, it attracts a large number of skilled workers from various provinces, promising to provide a high-quality labor force for the industrial park.
Master plan map of Da Nang Seafood Service IP – TTTFIC Group
Infrastructure of Da Nang Seafood Service Industrial Park:
Power Supply System:
The Industrial Park has a 110/35/22KV transformer station along with a complete power supply system.
Water Supply System:
The water plant meets Vietnamese standards and ensures an adequate water supply for all operating businesses within the industrial park.
The communication system meets the standard provided by major network providers such as Viettel, VNPT, FPT, with full services including internet, fax, mobile phones, ensuring fast and seamless communication both domestically and internationally.
- A separate and complete drainage system has been constructed.
- As the main activity of the industrial park is seafood processing, environmental protection and wastewater treatment are among the top priorities of the industrial park management board, local authorities, and residents.Quoc Viet Company managed and operated the wastewater treatment plant initially from July 2010, with a designed capacity of 3,000m3/day and night. Later, the city decided to build another wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of 10,000m3/day and night to treat industrial wastewater and domestic wastewater from residential areas.
- Main road system: 15m width for one lane.
- Internal transportation system: 10.5m width for one lane.
- The transportation system within and outside the industrial park is invested in a synchronized manner, ensuring smooth traffic flow and transportation of goods for heavy-duty vehicles.
The firefighting plan within the industrial park has been approved by the Fire Department.
A perspective on Da Nang Seafood Service IP – TTTFIC Group
Investment attraction policy The Industrial Park:
Preferred industries for investment in this area include:
- Seafood processing industry.
- Port logistics services.
Investment incentives for the Industrial Park:
Tax exemption for 2 years; 50% reduction for the following 4 years (Decree 218/2013/ND-CP).
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam