DEEP C is one of the pioneering companies in the field of industrial infrastructure investment. DEEP C Hai Phong II Industrial Park has been and continues to bring the most advanced modern technologies, coupled with a highly competitive geographical location and cost structure, to both domestic and international investors.
I. Overview of Deep C Hai Phong II Industrial Park
DEEP C Hai Phong II Industrial Park is located southern of DEEP C Hai Phong I on the Nam Dinh Vu Peninsula. It covers 645 hectares in Dong Hai 2 Ward, Hai An District, Hai Phong City. The total investment capital exceeds 141 million USD.
Not only does DEEP C Hai Phong II benefit from its strategic location and investment incentives, but it also aims to become a green industrial zone in line with the ecological concept of the entire DEEP C complex. It even boasts the first-ever road made from recycled asphalt in Vietnam.
Since its launch in May 2018, DEEP C Hai Phong II has already seen the emergence of large-scale production clusters in the electronics and automotive manufacturing sectors, led by renowned global companies.
Moreover, the industrial park provides top-quality warehouses, factories, and cutting-edge technologies. It caters to the needs of both large and small investors, domestically and internationally. With its numerous advantages, DEEP C Hai Phong II undoubtedly serves as a promising destination for high-demand industries such as renewable energy components, automobile and spare parts manufacturing, chemical and petroleum industries, as well as logistics and services.
Transportation connectivity to DEEP C Hai Phong II Industrial Park – TTTFIC Group
II. Geographical location
DEEP C Hai Phong II Industrial Park, an industrial park, is strategically located adjacent to the new and first deep-water port in Hai Phong
. This advantageous position reduces import-export costs and enhances production efficiency.
Situated in close proximity to the city center of Hai Phong
, the third largest city in Vietnam
, the industrial park benefits from abundant labor resources. It is directly connected to the newly constructed highway leading to China and Hanoi, allowing easy access to the vast domestic market of the Red River Delta with over 20 million people.
Key distances from DEEP C Hai Phong II:
- Distance to Dinh Vu Port: 3 km
- Distance to Lach Huyen Deep SeaPort: 10 km
- Distance to Cat Bi International Airport: 6 km
- Distance to Hanoi-Hai Phong Highway: 3 km
- Distance to Hai Phong-Ha Long-China Border Highway: 4 km
III. Infrastructure of DEEP C Hai Phong II Industrial Park
Industrial park has an internal transportation system with main and secondary roads. The main roads are 68m, 60m, and 56m wide, while the secondary roads range from 46m to 16m.
The park’s power supply includes the national grid (220kV) and the regional grid (110kV) as backup, along with solar panels and wind turbines. It has a capacity of 626MVA and ensures reliability with a three-tier protection system, 24/7 monitoring, and immediate fault isolation.
The water supply can provide 20.000m3/day, ensuring stable and sufficient supply for businesses.
Wastewater and stormwater systems
The wastewater and stormwater systems are integrated along the park’s roads and focus on centralized treatment facilities. The wastewater system consists of underground reinforced concrete pipes, manholes, backup reservoirs, and open channels with tide gates.
The factories sort, collect, and send solid waste to the city’s centralized landfill.
DEEP C Hai Phong II has an ISO 9001 and 14001 certified wastewater treatment plant. It operates 24/7 with an initial capacity of 6.000m3/day, expandable to 12.000m3/day. Wastewater is collected from customer factories, treated to a higher quality than natural water, and then discharged into the river. Sludge (bacteria) is reused after each treatment cycle, and the treated water is recycled for irrigation.
The Deep C liquid jetty can accommodate vessels of 10.000 – 20.000DWT. DEEP C is expanding the capacity of the liquid jetties at DEEP C Hai Phong II to serve petrochemical companies.
Customer pipeline systems and fire-fighting system
Regular inspections are conducted on customer pipeline systems, and the supporting equipment and structures of the liquid jetties are regularly monitored and maintained. The fire-fighting system covers the entire jetty area, operating at a pressure of 5-7 bar with a 1.000m3 reservoir.
DEEP C provides flexible telecommunication services through its one-stop service model, ensuring stable and reliable connections and avoiding the need for new telecommunication infrastructure investments when switching service providers.
IV. Industry attracting investment of DEEP C Hai Phong II Industrial Park
DEEP C Hai Phong II primarily attracts industries such as renewable energy components, automotive manufacturing and parts, chemical and petrochemical industries, logistics, and support industries.
Furthermore, the industrial park prioritizes high-tech, environmentally friendly, and high-value-added projects.
V. Investment Costs at DEEP C Hai Phong II Industrial Park
– Infrastructure Rental Fee: 125 USD/m2 for the entire lease term. The rental rate may vary depending on the size and location of the leased land.
– Infrastructure Management and Maintenance Fee: 0,089 USD/m2/month.
– Electricity Price: Applicable based on EVN’s electricity tariff with an additional management fee depending on the investor’s electricity usage. Reference price: 0,05 USD/KWh.
– Clean Water Supply Price: 20.200 VND/m3, approximately 0,84 USD/m3, subject to change at different times.
– Wastewater Treatment Fee: 0,9 USD/m3, calculated based on 80% of the input volume of clean water used.
– Other Costs: Determined by the provider based on the actual usage needs of the business.
VI. Investment incentives at DEEP C Hai Phong II Industrial Park
Corporate Income Tax of DEEP C Hai Phong II
All secondary investors at DEEP C receive an average tax incentive of 4,3%/year for the first 15 years. Specifically:
– A 10% tax rate applies for the first 15 years from the year of project revenue.
– Exemption from tax for 4 years from the time of taxable income.
– 50% reduction in the applicable tax rate for the following 9 years.
– In case the enterprise has no taxable income in the first three years, the period of tax exemption or reduction starts from the fourth year when the new investment project generates revenue.
For export-oriented manufacturing businesses
Customers can register as Export Processing Enterprises when exporting 100% of their products.
Incentives for Export Processing Enterprises:
– Exemption from import-export duties.
– Exemption from VAT for export and transactions between Export Processing Enterprises.
Raw materials, supplies, and components are subject to import duties
Locally unproduced raw materials, supplies, and components imported for production purposes are exempt from import duties for a period of 5 years from the start of production.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam