Overview of Gia Lach Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province:
The People’s Committee of Ha Tinh province established Gia Lach Industrial Zone through Decision No. 27/2007/QD-UBND dated June 14, 1997. With a development scale of 300 hectares, Phase 1 of the project implemented detailed planning for 100 hectares, primarily focusing on southern development direction in alignment with the Vietnam industrial zone development plan until 2015 and with a vision towards 2020. The investor is the Vung Ang Economic Zone Service and Infrastructure Center.
Gia Lach Industrial Zone is located on the border between Xuan An urban area and Xuan Vien commune, Nghi Xuan district, Ha Tinh province.
The industrial zone is adjacent to National Highway 8B and in close proximity to National Highway 1A, facilitating trade activities with other regions within the country and internationally. This location provides abundant labor resources and significant economic benefits for investment in the area.
An overview perspective of Gia Lach Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province – TTTFIC Group
Infrastructure of Gia Lach Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province:
- The main road within the industrial zone is 35m wide, with a roadbed of 2 x 11.25m on each side, a 2m median, and a 5.25m sidewalk on each side. The total length is 1564.95m.
- The perimeter road, which surrounds the industrial zone, is 25.50m wide with a 15m roadbed and a 5.25m sidewalk on each side. The total length is 2560.85m.
- The entrance road to the water area is 18m wide, with a 7.5m roadbed and a 5.25m sidewalk on each side. The total length is 221.8m.
- National Highway 8B is 42m wide, with a 21m roadbed, a 5m median, and an 8m sidewalk on each side.
- The national power source supplies the production electricity, passing through the northern part of the industrial zone via a 180 KVA transformer station.
- The residential, operational, and lighting electricity is sourced from the 35KV power line through a 180KVA transformer station.
Public Lighting System:
The street lighting network is designed separately from the residential power supply system and is arranged along the traffic axes.
The clean water system in Xuân An town supplies water for residential and production purposes via National Highway 8B.
Wastewater and Stormwater System:
- The stormwater system is separate from the wastewater system. All rainwater will be discharged into the drainage channel of the industrial zone.
- The stormwater drainage system directs the water to the D2,000 pipe located in the stormwater drainage system for Xuân An town along National Highway 8B in the northern part of the planned zone.
Industrial facilities are responsible for collecting waste and transferring it to the centralized collection area within the industrial zone. Subsequently, the waste is transported to a waste treatment facility located outside the industrial zone.
- The production facilities are responsible for treating industrial wastewater according to Standard C (TCVN 5945-2005) before discharging it into the industrial wastewater system, which follows a separate drainage system.
- The capacity is 1,000 m3/day-night(upgradeable to 3,550m3/day-night)with a total investment of 15 billion VND for the remaining technical infrastructure items.
The industrial zone’s communication information center ensures all communication needs through its connectivity system. The communication information center provides various necessary services. These include a dedicated switchboard, international telephone, remote conferencing, dedicated channels, high-speed internet, email, and more.
A perspective on Gia Lach Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province – TTTFIC Group
Industries and investment incentives of Gia Lach Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province:
Industry attracting investment The industrial Park:
- Agro-processing technology for livestock, forestry, and seafood
- Garment and textile manufacturing
- Electrical appliance assembly production
- Food processing packaging manufacturing
- Consumer goods production
Investment incentives of Gia Lach Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province:
Domestic and foreign organizations and individuals investing in Gia Lach Industrial Zone are eligible for tax incentives.
- Enjoying a corporate income tax rate of 10% for 15 years, starting from the commencement of business operations. Exemption from corporate income tax for the first four years, starting from the taxable income, and a 50% reduction in tax payment for the following nine years.
- During the production and business operations, if a company incurs losses, it can carry forward the losses to offset against taxable income in the subsequent years. The carry-forward period for losses should not exceed five years.
- Imported raw materials, supplies, components, and finished goods that cannot be domestically produced receive exemption from import duties for five years, starting from the commencement of production.
- A 50% reduction in personal income tax for individuals with high income, including both regular and irregular income (both Vietnamese and foreign individuals), working in Gia Lach Industrial Zone.
Gia Lach Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province – TTTFIC Group
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam