Overview of Ha Vang Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province:
The Prime Minister approved the planned development of industrial zones, including the Ha Vang Industrial Zone, in Decision No. 1107/QD-TTg on August 21, 2006, and the provincial People’s Committee approved the detailed planning in Decision No. 244/QD-TTg on January 29, 2008. It covers an area of 207ha, with 122.16ha designated for industrial land.
Located in Can Loc district, Ha Tinh province, the Ha Vang Industrial Zone initially had a development scale of 250ha, and it has now been approved for detailed planning of 100ha. It is a dynamic and promising economic destination for future investments. It provides a foundation for implementing industrial projects, utilizing available local resources, and creating employment opportunities for approximately 20,000 workers.
Furthermore, the industrial zone is located adjacent to National Highway 1A and the intersection of National Highway 8A, passing through the Cau Treo Economic Zone and the Cau Treo border gate to Laos, facilitating trade activities with other regions nationwide and internationally.
Master plan map of Ha Vang Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province – TTTFIC Group
Infrastructure of Ha Vang Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province:
The internal transportation system consists of well-designed and interconnected 2-4 lane roads, linking to the existing road networks.
The industrial zone utilizes the national electricity grid, meeting the production and household demands of the industrial park.
Public Lighting System:
Street lighting is separate from the household electricity system, arranged along the road network.
The industrial park has a water supply system with a designed capacity of 2,000 m3/day-night. Additionally, natural water from the Nghen River, located 500m from the industrial park, is also used.
Wastewater and Stormwater System:
There is a separate system for stormwater and wastewater. All rainwater is discharged into the industrial park’s drainage channel.
At a transfer station in the industrial zone, they collect solid waste, sort it, and then transport it to the treatment area.
A centralized wastewater treatment plant collects and treats wastewater, ensuring compliance with Grade A standards (TCVN5945-1995).
Communication and Information System:
The industrial park’s communication center ensures all communication needs through a connected system, providing dedicated switchboard, international telephone, remote conferences, dedicated channels, high-speed internet, email, etc.
A perspective on Ha Vang Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province – TTTFIC Group
Industries and investment incentives of Ha Vang Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province:
Industry attracting investment The industrial Park:
- Mechanical engineering for manufacturing spare parts, precision mechanical equipment, and digital assembly.
- Processing of agricultural, forestry, and aquatic products.
- Production of consumer goods.
- Building materials.
Investment incentives of Ha Vang Industrial Park – Ha Tinh Province:
- Corporate income tax (Decree No. 218/2013/ND-CP): Exemption from corporate income tax for 2 years and a 50% reduction in tax payable for the following 4 years for investors operating in the industrial park.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) exemption: Granted to export processing enterprises (EPE) certified as investment enterprises.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam