Overview of Hon La seaport industrial park – Quang Binh Province:
The People’s Committee of Quang Binh province issued Decision No. 09/2005/QD-UBND on March 4, 2005, establishing the Hon La Seaport Industrial Zone. It is located in Quang Dong commune, Quang Trach district, Quang Binh province.
The overall planned area of the industrial zone is 109.26 hectares, with the Hon La Sea occupying 85.15 hectares, accounting for 80% of the industrial zone’s area. The investor is the Management Board of Quang Binh Economic Zone.
Investors have shaped and invested in the Hon La Seaport Industrial Zone, which has had its technical infrastructure completed and operational since 2008. The industrial zone has been developed with a synchronized model of advanced technical infrastructure, which includes being adjacent to National Highway 1A and the Cha Lo International Border Gate (Vietnam-Laos border). Moreover, it enjoys close proximity to the provinces in the East-Northeast of Thailand.
Furthermore, the industrial zone benefits from the presence of Hon La Bay, an ideal location to construct deep-water ports and serve as a harbor and refuge for ships. At present, the deep-water port of Hon La has a capacity to accommodate vessels up to 30,000 tons, and there are plans to upgrade and expand the port in the future to accommodate vessels ranging from 70,000 to 100,000 tons.
With such favorable natural conditions, the area attracts significant economic resources, attracting a large number of highly skilled workers to concentrate here, creating a remarkable development breakthrough when investing in this location.
Master plan map of Hon La seaport industrial park – TTTFIC Group
Infrastructure of Hon La seaport industrial park – Quang Binh Province:
- The internal transportation system covers 15% of the total area of the industrial zone and has been fully constructed with asphalt roads.It includes main roads with 4 lanes, 40 meters wide, spanning 3 kilometers, and functional branch roads with a width of 24 meters, totaling 30 kilometers.
- Along the roads, there are 2-meter-wide sidewalks where underground technical corridors such as electricity, water supply and drainage, and information systems are located.
The industrial zone installed a 2X40MVA 110/22KV power substation and transmission system to supply electricity to businesses within the zone.
Public lighting system:
The street lighting network is designed separately with a power supply system and is arranged along the transportation routes.
- The industrial zone sources its domestic water supply from two main sources. One source involves taking water from the wastewater reservoir located 15 kilometers away, while the other involves extracting water from underground sources within the zone.
- The water supply plant at Hon La Seaport has a daily capacity of 30,000 cubic meters.
- Additionally, the management has constructed a groundwater treatment station with a capacity of 6,500 cubic meters per day, along with regulated water reservoirs and a water distribution network, to meet the water demand for production.
Stormwater and wastewater drainage system:
- The industrial zone has implemented a separate stormwater drainage system in addition to the wastewater drainage system.
- All rainwater will be discharged into the drainage channels within the industrial zone.
Solid waste within the industrial zone will be collected, sorted at the source, and transported to the treatment area.
- The industrial zone will collect and send wastewater to a centralized wastewater treatment plant for processing, ensuring compliance with Grade A standards (TCNV5945-1995).
- The plant has a capacity of treating 500 cubic meters per day and night.
Communication information system:
The industrial zone’s communication information center ensures all communication needs through its interconnected system, providing various necessary services such as dedicated switchboards, international telephony, remote conferencing, leased channels, high-speed internet, email, etc.
Seaport of Hon La seaport industrial park – TTTFIC Group
Industries and investment incentives of Hon La seaport industrial park – Quang Binh Province:
Industry attracting investment The industrial Park:
- Supporting industries
- Power generation
- Construction materials
- Cement industry
- Glass production
- Other supporting industries
Investment incentives of Hon La seaport industrial park – Quang Binh Province:
- Import tax exemption for imported goods used to create fixed assets of the project. Imported raw materials, supplies, and components used for investment projects are exempt from import taxes for 5 years from the start of production.
- 50% reduction in personal income tax for individuals subject to income tax; including both Vietnamese and foreign individuals working in the economic zone; (including those working in industrial zones under the economic zone).
- Land rent exemption or reduction:
Land rent exemption, water surface rent exemption for projects in specially privileged investment sectors.
15-year land rent exemption for other projects.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam