I. Overview of Long Duc Industrial Park – Tra Vinh:
Long Duc Industrial Park – Tra Vinh has attracted 34 projects with a total registered investment capital of VND 3,089.16 billion VND, creating jobs for approximately 13,084 workers. Authorities have allocated 100% of the land area of the industrial park to businesses and investors for the project implementation area.
Long Duc Industrial Park has completed 100% of its transportation, electricity, water, and telecommunications infrastructure to serve the industrial park. It is located near National Highways 53 and 60, the Co Chien Bridge, and has a river port that can accommodate ships with a capacity of up to 3,000 tons.
Tax incentives for businesses investing in Long Duc Industrial Park – Tra Vinh include:
- Corporate income tax: exemption for 2 years and a 50% reduction of tax payable for the next 4 years, continuing with a 17% tax rate for the next 10 years for the income of businesses from new investment projects in Long Duc Industrial Park.
- Import-export tax: imported goods for fixed assets, construction materials not yet produced domestically, raw materials, supplies, and products not yet produced domestically used for production of the project are exempted from import tax for a period of 5 years from the start of production.
Long Duc Industrial Park – Tra Vinh is located in Vinh Hung Hamlet, Long Duc Commune, Tra Vinh Town, Tra Vinh Province.
- The park has relatively convenient transportation infrastructure by both waterway and road.
- Due to the difficult socioeconomic conditions in the region, investors participating in the project will enjoy many investment incentives.
- There is still a relatively large amount of clean land available in the industrial park, providing sufficient supply for leasing land and factory premises for investors.
Long Duc Industrial Park – Tra Vinh Province – TTTFIC Group
II. Infrastructure of Long Duc Industrial Park – Tra Vinh:
The infrastructure of Long Duc Industrial Park – Tra Vinh is invested in a synchronized and modern manner, ready to welcome investors to participate:
- Electricity supply system: Long Duc 110kV transformer station is located in Long Duc Industrial Park with a capacity of 2x40MVA.
- Water supply system: The water plant in Tra Vinh city has a water supply capacity of 36,000 m3/day and night.
- Wastewater treatment system: With a waste treatment plant with a capacity of 2000m3/day and night, applying aerobic biological technology combined with physical and chemical treatment.
- Housing for workers. The social housing project is located in Long Duc commune, Tra Vinh city. The project covers an area of 42,300m2, with the construction area being nearly 25,000m2. There are 08 blocks of 05-story buildings in the construction scale, consisting of 1,440 apartments. In addition, there are other technical infrastructure facilities, such as markets, schools, playgrounds, and entertainment areas.
- Telecommunications, banking, insurance services are operational in the province. Postal and telecommunications services, internet, mobile phone networks, banking, and insurance services of reputable companies are all available.
Long Duc IP – Tra Vinh Province – TTTFIC Group
III. Industries attracting investment:
- Projects in high-tech sector include: production of materials for the printing industry, optoelectronics, and precision mechanical equipment processing.
- Investment in construction and business of industrial park infrastructure.
- Projects that attract a large labor force: leather shoe and bag manufacturing, food processing, agricultural products.
- Production of electrical transmission lines for cars and motorcycles.
- Manufacturing of packaging materials.
- Production of fresh concrete components and precast concrete structures.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam