Pho Noi Textile and Garment Industrial Park, designed specifically for textile and garment businesses and related industries, stands out as a unique industrial zone in the northern region. It is the pioneering industrial zone in Hung Yen Province
, specializing in textile and garment production. Spanning 121.82 hectares, it is conveniently located at the junction of National Highway 39 and National Highway 5. Pho Noi Textile and Garment Infrastructure Development Joint Stock Company invests in the infrastructure of the industrial zone.
This industrial park boasts synchronized and well-planned infrastructure, making it one of the greenest, cleanest, and most aesthetically pleasing industrial zones in the north. Its comprehensive technical facilities, including a state-of-the-art wastewater treatment plant, receive high acclaim from investors. Moreover, the industrial zone plays a crucial role in realizing Vietnam’s textile and garment industry development plan until 2015 and vision for 2020. It also facilitates the relocation of textile and garment production facilities from major cities.
Moving on to Pho Noi Textile and Garment Industrial Park Phase B, the investor consistently prioritizes the well-being of the workers within the industrial zone. Hence, in addition to the approved Phase B investment by the Hung Yen Provincial People’s Committee, the company will construct a residential area spanning 5 hectares to meet the housing demands of 10,000 workers. This initiative ensures a peaceful working environment for the employees in both Pho Noi Textile and Garment Industrial Park B and the surrounding factories and workshops. Consequently, it establishes a comprehensive and well-equipped industrial zone with advanced technical infrastructure, contributing to social welfare.
Presently, Pho Noi Textile and Garment Industrial Park encompasses 68 projects, comprising 36 foreign-invested and 32 domestic-invested ventures.
Pho Noi Textile and Garment Industrial Park is strategically located at the intersection of National Highway 5 and 39, connecting major economic centers in the northern region. It is near the customs station in Hung Yen province on National Highway 5 and Thang Long II Industrial Park.
This location not only facilitates trade and transportation of goods nationwide but also attracts abundant labor resources from neighboring areas such as Hai Duong, Thai Binh, Ha Nam, and Bac Ninh, especially high-quality labor (managers, experts) from the largest labor market in the country, Hanoi. The Hanoi – Haiphong Expressway project has significantly reduced travel time from the industrial zone to transportation hubs to only 20-30 minutes, making the industrial zone even more attractive.
- The industrial zone is adjacent to the intersection of National Highway 5 (Hanoi – Haiphong) and National Highway 39.
- It is 28 km away from Hanoi (approximately a 35-minute drive by car).
- It is 50 km away from Noi Bai International Airport (approximately a 50-minute drive by car).
- It is 73 km away from Haiphong Port (approximately a 70-minute drive by car).
- It is 115 km away from the deep-water seaport in Quang Ninh (approximately a 110-minute drive by car).
Infrastructure of Pho Noi Textile and Garment Industrial Zone:
- The main road has dual lanes, each 7.5m wide, with 8 m-wide green strips and a 2 m-wide median.
- The road shoulders on each side are 8-9m wide, while branch roads are 11.25m wide with 6 m wide shoulders.
- Hung Yen Power Company supplies exclusive 22KV electricity at a frequency of 50HZ for industrial production.
- The street lighting network operates separately with a power supply system along transportation routes.
- The water plant in the industrial zone has a capacity of 8,500 m3/day-night, connected to each enterprise’s perimeter fence.
- Separate wastewater and stormwater systems collect rainwater and wastewater from factories along internal road routes.
- The investor will contract licensed professional waste management units to handle waste according to regulations.
- The wastewater treatment plant has a total capacity of 10,000 m3/day-night, equipped following European Standard II, provided by the Netherlands.
- The modern and internationally standardized communication information system meets domestic and international service requirements.
- Businesses are eligible for a 10% corporate income tax rate for 15 years, including a 4-year tax exemption and a 50% reduction in tax payments for the following 9 years. This applies to income generated from new investment projects in certain specially privileged sectors as regulated by the corporate income tax law.
- For new investment projects in specific sectors such as high-grade steel production, energy-saving product manufacturing, agricultural, forestry, fishery, and mining machinery and equipment production, irrigation equipment manufacturing, livestock, poultry, and aquatic feed production and refining, businesses enjoy a 17% tax rate, a 2-year tax exemption, and a 50% reduction in tax payments for the next 4 years.
- Enterprises implementing new investment projects within the industrial zone are exempted from corporate income tax for 2 years and receive a 50% reduction in tax payments for the following 4 years.
- Import duties on imported goods used to create fixed assets are waived for investment projects in the industrial zone, following the regulations of the export tax and import tax law.