Overview of Kim Dong Clean Industrial Park – Hung Yen:
Hung Yen province issued Decision No. 810/QD-UBND on April 14, 2010, establishing Kim Dong Clean Industrial Park – Hung Yen as a comprehensive and clean industrial park.
The total project area is 200 hectares, developed in two phases:
- Phase 1: 100 hectares, expected to complete infrastructure construction and commence operations in the fourth quarter of 2023.
- Phase 2: 100 hectares, expected to complete infrastructure construction and commence operations in 2025.
Kim Dong Clean Industrial Park is located in Toan Thang, Chinh Nghia, and Pham Ngu Lao communes, Kim Dong district, Hung Yen province.
Boundaries and scope:
- The northern boundary adjoins agricultural land and the residential area of Coc Ngang hamlet.
- The southern boundary adjoins agricultural land in Pham Ngu Lao commune.
- The eastern boundary adjoins National Highway 39B and the residential area of Ta Thuong hamlet.
- The western boundary adjoins agricultural land in Pham Ngu Lao commune.
The Hanoi – Hung Yen expressway, located near Kim Dong Clean Industrial Park, serves as an important transportation route connecting Hanoi and Hung Yen, providing great convenience for goods transportation. The distance from the new National Highway 5 to the industrial zone is only about 7km. After its completion, the new National Highway 5 will greatly facilitate transportation. The transportation will be facilitated from the industrial park to the seaport in Hai Phong.
An overview perspective of Kim Dong Clean Industrial Park – Hung Yen – TTTFIC Group
Infrastructure of Kim Dong Clean Industrial Park – Hung Yen:
- A 110KV substation located on Road 19A, approximately 3km away from the industrial park, supplies electricity to the industrial zone.
- Within the industrial zone, they will build an intermediate 110/22KV substation to distribute 22KV electricity to factories.
- The national power grid stably supplies electricity to ensure a continuous power source.
- An underground fiber optic cable system is directly connected to the perimeter of each land plot.
- Kim Dong Clean Industrial Park has two sources of clean water: clean water supplied from the district’s water supply system in Kim Dong and clean water extracted from underground wells.
- Initially, before the district’s supply source is available, the industrial zone will construct a local water supply station with an estimated capacity of around 2,500m3/day and night.
- The water supply pipeline system is designed as a closed-loop network, connecting to the perimeter of each land plot.
Wastewater treatment system:
- The centralized wastewater treatment plant has a capacity of 2,500 m3/day and night (Phase 1).
- Individual factories treat industrial and domestic wastewater to at least Standard C before they discharge it into the common wastewater drainage system of the industrial park.
- Once the industrial park’s treatment process meets Standard A according to Vietnamese standards, it will discharge the wastewater into the Cuu An River.
Surface water drainage system:
- There is a completely separate surface water drainage system.
- Manholes, drainage pipes, and surrounding channels collect rainwater within the industrial zone and discharge it into the Kim Nguu and Cuu An rivers.
- The industrial park is parallel to National Highway 39 (1.5km in length).
- To ensure convenient transportation to each land plot within the industrial park, the organizers have implemented a square grid pattern for the road system within the industrial park.
Master plan map of Kim Dong Clean Industrial Park – Hung Yen – TTTFIC Group
The industrial park is expected to attract industries with low levels of hazardous pollution, such as:
- Manufacturing and assembly of telecommunications and electronic equipment, household appliances, and industrial processing equipment; software technology.
- Production of consumer goods: furniture, interior furnishings; high-end handicrafts; office supplies and stationery; export garment manufacturing.
Investment incentives in Kim Dong Clean Industrial Park – Hung Yen:
Corporate income tax incentives:
The tax rate for newly invested projects in certain prioritized sectors is 10% for 15 years.
- The first 4 years of income from these projects are tax-exempt.
- For the subsequent 9 years, there is a 50% reduction in tax payment.
- These regulations are governed by the corporate income tax law.
The benefits for newly invested projects in sectors such as high-grade steel production, energy-saving product manufacturing, and agriculture include:
- A tax rate of 17% for income generated from these projects
- A tax exemption for 2 years for the initial period of operation.
- A 50% reduction in tax payment for the subsequent 4 years.
These incentives also apply to the production of machinery and equipment for agriculture, forestry, and fisheries, ceramics production, irrigation equipment production, animal feed production, poultry, and aquaculture feed refining.
Import tax incentives:
- The laws on export and import taxes stipulate that investment projects in the industrial zone exempt import duties for imported goods used to create fixed assets..
- Hung Yen is home to several large industrial parks (Pho Noi, Minh Duc, VNFI), and it has a substantial labor force.
- Additionally, its proximity to provinces like Thai Binh and Ha Nam attracts a significant number of laborers from these areas.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam