Given the continuous development and achievements of the Nham Son – Yen Lu industrial cluster, along with existing advantages, the Prime Minister approved the proposal to adjust and supplement the industrial zone planning in Bac Giang province. This led to the establishment of the new Yen Lu Industrial Park spanning 377 hectares.
As a result, the People’s Committee of Bac Giang province issued a decision approving the zoning plan for the construction of the Yen Lu Industrial Zone in Yen Dung district.
Covering a total land area of 377 hectares, the Yen Lu Industrial Park is situated in Bac Giang province’s Yen Lu and Yen Dung communes. It will be adjacent to the Nham Son – Yen Lu industrial cluster, connected through a comprehensive infrastructure system along National Highway 17.
Capella Land aims to expedite land clearance, compensation, and infrastructure construction in 2022. This will cater to the increasing investment and business demands of enterprises in the area. The Yen Lu Industrial Zone is envisioned as a multi-sector comprehensive industrial zone, with a primary focus on high-tech processing, manufacturing industries, and environmentally friendly technologies.
Bac Giang province, located in the Capital Region Plan, serves as a crucial gateway connecting Hanoi and the North Central Highlands, as well as providing access to Quang Tay Province, China. The development of infrastructure and industrial zones has made Bac Giang’s real estate market increasingly appealing to investors.
The recent surge in land prices in Bac Giang has astonished many investors. Since the beginning of 2021, land prices have experienced a rapid and significant increase, with some areas seeing prices double or even triple. Districts with approved real estate projects like Viet Yen, Yen Dung, and Luc Lam have particularly seen the highest land price surges.
The strategic location of the Yen Lu Industrial Park on National Highway 17 offers excellent connectivity to airports, seaports, and major cities such as Hanoi and Bac Ninh via National Highway 1A and National Highway 18. This prime transportation hub enhances accessibility and strengthens economic connections within the region.
In the Yen Lu and Nham Son communes of Yen Dung district, Bac Giang province, the Yen Lu Industrial Park is located.
Distances from the Yen Lu Industrial Park include:
– Hanoi: 55km
– Bac Ninh: 12km
– Noi Bai Airport: 45km
– Hai Phong Port: 100km
– Cai Lan Port: 95km
– Huu Nghi Vietnam-China Border Gate: 130km.
The infrastructure of the Yen Lu Industrial Park:
The Yen Lu Industrial Park, a newly established industrial zone, has a substantial planned land area of 377 hectares. It aims to focus on the development of high-tech and environmentally friendly industries, necessitating the construction of modern and synchronized infrastructure. According to Decision No. 706/UBND, the park’s infrastructure will include the following features:
– Transportation: External roads with a width of 55m and internal roads with a width of 38m.
– Drainage system: Separate systems for stormwater and wastewater, with a treatment station capable of handling 12,000m3/day and night.
– Water supply system: Sourcing water from the Nam Son Trading and Construction Joint Stock Company’s water supply plant, with future potential to utilize the DNP Bac Giang clean water plant.
– Power supply system: Substations, including the Yen Lu 110/22kV substation (2x63MVA) and the Yen Dung 220/110kV substation, will provide electricity to the industrial park and surrounding areas.
– Wastewater treatment system: Local treatment of domestic and industrial wastewater before discharging it into the shared drainage system, meeting Class A standards.
– Fire protection system: Equipped with an automatic fire protection system.
– Telecommunications system: Complete infrastructure for telephone and internet services.
– Greenery planning: 15% of the area dedicated to green spaces.
Transportation of Yen Lu Industrial Park – Bac Giang
The Yen Lu Industrial Zone is a multi-sector industrial park that prioritizes environmentally-friendly industries:
- Electronics and supporting industries.
- Manufacturing and consumer goods industries.
- Mechanical engineering industry.
- Other light industries.