I. Overview of Amata Song Khoai Industrial Park – Quang Ninh:
Amata Industrial Park (Song Khoai) was approved for investment by the Prime Minister in Decision No. 352 dated March 29, 2018. It covers an area of 714 hectares and is located in the coastal economic zone of Quang Yen, Quang Ninh province.
Amata Industrial Park is situated in the districts of Song Khoai, Minh Thanh, Dong Mai, Cong Hoa, and Quang Yen town, Quang Ninh province.
The project is invested by Amata Corporation from Thailand. Song Khoai Industrial Park is the first project that Amata Corporation has implemented in Northern Vietnam and the second industrial park built by Amata Corporation in Vietnam after Bien Hoa Industrial Park in Dong Nai province.
Investors find outstanding advantages in Amata Industrial Park as it is one of the large-scale industrial parks that have been invested in comprehensively, following international standards. Companies investing here will enjoy numerous investment incentives, particularly customs duty benefits compared to regular industrial parks due to its location within the coastal economic zone of Quang Yen. The site clearance and compensation process divides into 5 phases, where the areas to be cleared are 123 hectares, 120.08 hectares, nearly 300 hectares, over 92 hectares, and nearly 80 hectares, respectively. So far, the Industrial Park has completed the basic infrastructure of phase 1 covering 123 hectares and is ready to welcome investors.
Currently, there are 10 potential secondary investors from Japan, the UK, China, and Thailand who have committed to signing land lease contracts with the developer to implement production and business projects.
Investment registration certificate for Jinko Solar Vietnam Technology Company Limited
On September 19, 2021, in Amata Industrial Park (Song Khoai) – the coastal economic zone of Quang Yen, Quang Yen town, Quang Ninh province, the People’s Committee of Quang Ninh province held a ceremony to present the Investment Registration Certificate to Jinko Solar Vietnam Technology Company Limited for the “Jinko Solar Vietnam Silicon Plate Technology” investment project. The total investment capital of the two projects that Jinko Solar Group invested in Amata Industrial Park – Song Khoai amounts to 19,882 billion VND (equivalent to 865.6 million USD).
Furthermore, the industrial park possesses all the necessary potentials, located in the coastal economic zone of Quang Yen, with a modern and interconnected transportation system, comprehensive infrastructure, and an investor-friendly mechanism. Investors consider it a development hub in the northern region and an ideal destination to grow their businesses.
Transportation connectivity to An Duong Industrial Park – Hai Phong – TTTFIC Group
II. Geographical location of Amata Song Khoai Industrial Park – Quang Ninh:
Amata Industrial Park (Song Khoai) enjoys a favorable geographical location for goods trading and easy connectivity with key transportation infrastructure through a modern and well-established road network.
- To the east, it borders Dong Mai Ward and Cong Hoa Ward.
- To the south, it borders Hiep Hoa Commune.
- To the west, it borders Thuy Nguyen District, Hai Phong City.
- To the north, it borders Uong Bi City. The commune is divided into two regions, east and west, by the Nam River.
Prime location of the industrial park:
- Approximately 145km from the capital city of Hanoi.
- Approximately 32km from Cai Lan Deep Water Port.
- Approximately 28km from Ha Long Station.
- Approximately 38km from Hai Phong Port.
- Approximately 83km from Van Don International Airport.
- Approximately 190km from Mong Cai Border Gate.
III. Infrastructure of the Industrial Park:
The industrial park features a modern internal transportation system, consisting of main roads and branches, which facilitate convenient movement within the area.
Power Supply System:
- The electricity supply within the industrial park is provided by the Vietnam Electricity Corporation (EVN).
- It delivers 110 KV power to the transformer stations in the park, operating with a capacity of 189 MW and a 22KV power grid for individual factories.
Water Supply System:
The industrial park has its own water plant with a capacity of 27,000m3 per day and night.
Wastewater and Rainwater Management System:
- Separate systems are in place for wastewater and rainwater.
- Factories locally treat wastewater at facilities that adhere to the latest standards before discharging it into the common wastewater system of the industrial park, which then leads to the centralized wastewater treatment plant.
- The factories in the industrial park collect and transport the waste generated according to contracts for proper sorting and disposal, thus avoiding environmental pollution.
- The gas emissions from the factories are subjected to national standard filtration systems before being released into the natural environment.
The wastewater treatment plant has a capacity of 24,000m3 per day and night.
Communication and Information System:
- Postal and telecommunication services within the industrial park are provided by the Vietnam Post and Telecommunication Group (VNPT).
- Fiber optic cables for internet services have been installed and are readily available for each plot of land.
Amata Song Khoai Industrial Park – Quang Ninh Province – TTTFIC Group
IV. Industries attracting investment of Amata Song Khoai Industrial Park – Quang Ninh:
Amata Industrial Park (Song Khoai) primarily attracts environmentally-friendly industries, including:
- Agro-processing, aquaculture, and food industry
- Light industry
- High-end consumer goods manufacturing
- Electrical and electronic industry
- Construction materials industry
- Mechanical assembly industry
V. Cost of land lease and support:
- Infrastructure rental price (Rent Price): 95 USD/m2 for the entire lease term (until March 2068). The unit price may vary depending on the location and size of the leased plot.
- Infrastructure management and maintenance fee: 1 USD/m2/year.
- Annual land rental fee: Exempted until 2030, thereafter applied according to the Decision of the People’s Committee of Quang Ninh Province.
- Electricity tariff: Applied according to EVN’s electricity tariff table, plus a management fee of 2 USD/KVA/month.
- Water tariff: 0.5 USD/m3, calculated based on actual water consumption.
- Wastewater treatment fee: 0.35 USD/m3, calculated based on 80% of the clean water usage.
VI. Advantages of investing in Industrial Park:
- Amata Industrial Park (Song Khoai) is located in Quang Yen town, belonging to Zone III.
- In Zone III, the present minimum wage stands at 3,430,000 VND per month.
Song Khoai Industrial Park is part of the coastal economic zone of Quang Yen, therefore, it enjoys all the investment incentives within the economic zone, including:
- Applying a corporate income tax rate of 10% for the first 15 years.
- Exemption from 100% of corporate income tax for the first 4 years and a 50% reduction in tax for the following 9 years.
- Exemption from import duties for imported goods used to establish fixed assets.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam