I. Overview of Dai Ngai Industrial Park:
On December 8, 2021, the People’s Council of Soc Trang province issued Resolution No. 184/NQ-HDND on the task of zoning for the construction of Dai Ngai Industrial Park, Long Phu district, Soc Trang province with a scale of 1/2,000.
Dai Ngai Industrial Park is located in Long Duc commune, Long Phu district, Soc Trang province; with a total planning area of 211.26 hectares, of which the industrial park scale is 200 hectares.
Tax incentives for investors:
- Corporate income tax incentives enjoyed by Dai Ngai industrial park (Decree 218/2013/NĐ-CP): the tax rate is 10% within 15 years (including exemption of the first 04 years and 50% reduction of the tax payable for the next 09 years).
- Export tax and import tax incentives enjoyed by the industrial park: exemption from import tax for imported goods to create fixed assets; domestic raw materials that have not been produced; machinery in the technological line or for manufacturing components, parts, detachable components, accessories, fixtures, molds, accompanying accessories for synchronous assembly with equipment, machinery according to the regulations of the Government.
Land lease incentives in Dai Ngai industrial park (according to Decree 46/2014/NĐ-CP):
- The government provides free land lease and water surface lease for the entire lease term to investment projects in specially preferential investment sectors, as specified in Decree 118/2015/NĐ-CP dated November 12, 2015.
- Free land lease and water surface lease during the basic construction period according to the approved project granted by the competent authority, but not exceeding 03 (three) years from the date of the land and water surface lease decision. Then the enterprise is exempted from land lease and water surface lease for 11 years for all projects, except for projects in preferential investment sectors which are exempted for 15 years.
Dai Ngai Industrial Park is located in a relatively convenient geographical and transportation position. By 2021, the total area of the industrial park will be 200 hectares. The expansion will provide abundant sources of clean land for the rental needs of investors.
An area listed as having extremely difficult economic and social conditions hosts the Industrial Park. Therefore, investors who participate in investment activities in the Industrial Park will receive many attractive investment incentives.
Transportation connectivity to Dai Ngai Industrial Park – Soc Trang Province – TTTFIC Group
II. Infrastructure of Dai Ngai Industrial Park:
Investors are building the industrial park infrastructure synchronously and completely. These include:
- Power system: Supplied from the 10/22KV station to the industrial park fence, with businesses investing in their own power grids.. A 4400 MW coal-fired power plant is located right in the industrial park.
- Water system: Meets the demand for both daily use and other production activities, provided by the water supply plant.
- Wastewater system: Designed separately for rainwater and wastewater, with all industrial and domestic wastewater treated in a centralized waste treatment plant with a capacity of 4,000 m3 per day and night before being discharged into the environment.
- Telecommunication services: The advanced international-standard network system provided by VNPT supports both domestic and international communication.
- Transportation systemThe internal roads have two lanes, and the main road has six lanes, ensuring that large vehicles can enter.
- Fire protection system: Installed alongside the clean water system to ensure safety for the industrial park.
A perspective on Dai Ngai Industrial Park – Soc Trang Province – TTTFIC Group
III. Industry attracting investment of Dai Ngai Industrial Park:
- Industries including manufacturing of construction materials.
- Production of machinery and equipment for agriculture and industry.
- Assembly of motorcycles and automobiles, shipbuilding.
- Other mechanical industries, and supporting industries.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam