I. Overview of Tran De Industrial Park:
The Tran De Industrial Park is located in Ngan Ro 1 Hamlet, Tran De Town, Tran De District, Soc Trang Province.
The project to invest in the construction and operation of the infrastructure of the Tran De Industrial Park was approved for investment according to Decision No. 828/QD-TTg dated 12/06/2020, with the investor of the project being Ha Thanh Concrete Joint Stock Company.
This is one of the largest industrial parks in Soc Trang province, possessing a strategic location with synchronized infrastructure, diverse utility services, and an international deep-water port system within easy connection to highways and international airports.
The industrial park is situated in an area with a high population density and abundant labor force, fully meeting the requirements of businesses investing in the industrial park.
The industrial park has a favorable location for transportation connections, specifically:
- 30km from Tran De international gateway port.
- 83km from Can Tho International Airport.
- Easy connection to Chau Doc – Can Tho – Soc Trang highway.
- Easy connection to Can Tho – Ca Mau highway.
- Easy connection to Ha Tien – Bac Lieu highway.
- The eastern border of the industrial park is adjacent to the Tran De fishing port service area.
- Besides is adjacent to the Hau River – the largest river in the region, making it very convenient for transporting goods by waterway.
Additionally, there is a plentiful and diverse source of raw materials available locally, such as seafood, agriculture, and the processing industry.
With such advantages, the Tran De Industrial Park ensures convenience for businesses in the industrial park to move workers and goods.
Tan De Industrial Park – Soc Trang – TTTFIC Group
II. Infrastructure of The Industrial Park:
- The internal transportation system combined with the external transportation system and the waterway transportation system on the Hau River forms a complete road and water transportation system that very few industrial parks in Vietnam have, making it very convenient for road and water transportation of goods.
- The main road of Tran De Industrial Park: 45m.
- Internal roads of Tran De Industrial Park: 33m.
- Electricity source: From the National Grid managed by the Soc Trang Electricity Company.
- Voltage supply for factories: 35kV, 22kV, and 2 transformer stations 110/220kV – 25 MVA.
- The water source is obtained from the Soc Trang Water Supply Company.
- Capacity: 30,000 m3/day-night.
- Water supply is available 24/24, meeting all requirements of investors.
Complete, ensuring easy domestic and international communication, including telephone, mobile phone, fax, and internet for investors.
The stormwater drainage system and the wastewater drainage system are separately invested in dedicated pipelines.
- The wastewater system at the Industrial Park is a separate system, entirely independent of the stormwater drainage system.
- The capacity of the wastewater treatment plant is 5,000m3/day-night…
- The wastewater treatment of businesses meets column B standards before discharging into the centralized wastewater treatment system of the industrial park. Then, the centralized wastewater treatment system of Tran De Industrial Park will treat the wastewater to meet column A standards, according to QCVN.
Furthermore, the industrial park has been invested in completing the landscape infrastructure system.
III. Investment attraction industry of The Industrial Park:
The industries that attract investment include:
- Food processing and agricultural products, agricultural by-products, and agriculture are advantages of Soc Trang province.
- Shipbuilding and repair industry, mechanical industry.
- Production of feed and medicine for aquaculture without generating wastewater.
- Garment, packaging, wood processing, and production of products from bamboo, reeds, straw, and weaving materials.
- Production of rubber and plastics products.
- Production and distribution of electricity, gas, hot water, solar power, ice, steam, and gas.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam