I. Overview of Tra Noc 2 Industrial Park
The Tra Noc 2 Industrial Park is located in Phuoc Thoi Ward, O Mon District, Can Tho City.
One of the industrial zone projects established in Can Tho, contributing to the rapid growth of the local economy.
From the industrial park, it is possible to connect to other industrial zones and major centers, specifically:
- 16km from the center of Can Tho city
- 10km from Can Tho airport
- 10km from Can Tho port, 30km from Cai Cui port
- 23km from Can Tho Bridge
- 22km from National Highway 1A
- 187km from the center of Ho Chi Minh City.
One major advantage is that Tra Noc 2 Industrial Park is located very close to the Stella Mega City project – “The largest and most beautiful urban area” in the center of Can Tho City.
The project boasts a synchronized transportation system, modern utilities with green parks, pedestrian streets, and high-class golf courses… Stella Mega City promises to be an ideal place to settle for residents and a sustainable investment opportunity for investors.
The Tra Noc 2 Industrial Park in Can Tho is invested and developed by Can Tho Industrial Park Infrastructure Construction Joint Stock Company (CIPCO).
There is still plenty of vacant land available for investors to lease for factories and other purposes in the industrial zone, which is situated in a central industrial hub.
The industrial zone benefits from an abundant labor force, as Can Tho City, located in the center of the Mekong Delta region, plays a driving role in its economic development.
II. Infrastructure of Tra Noc 2 Industrial Park:
Internal transportation system:
- Main road: 4 lanes
- Branch road: 2 lanes
Electricity supply system:
- A 110/35/22KV transformer station supplies power to the industrial park.
- The high voltage grid is provided along the internal transportation system within the industrial park.
The water supply system provides clean water with a capacity of 30,000 m3 per day from the clean water plant.
Wastewater and waste treatment system:
- Before being discharged into the park’s general system, wastewater in the industrial park is collected and treated at the industrial park’s wastewater treatment plant, which meets A-level water quality standards (QCVN 40:2011/BTNMT)..
- The wastewater treatment plant has a processing capacity of 2,900 m3 per day-night.
- An underground communication cable system is installed in the industrial park
- which provides communication to the factory fence through a standard international cable system.
Infrastructure management and maintenance fee: 0.4 USD/m2/year.
III. Industry attacting investment of The Industrial Park:
The industries that attract investment include:
- Food processing and production
- Mechanical, electrical, and electronic industries
- Manufacture of machinery components
- Automotive industry
- Construction materials industry
- Production of consumer goods and pharmaceuticals.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam