Overview of Nhon Hoa Industrial Park:
Nhon Hoa Industrial Park in Binh Dinh Province was established by the Economic Zone Management Board with Investment Certificate No. 35221000043 dated March 27, 2009.
The investor of the industrial park is the Limited Company Of Infrastructure Investment Nhonhoa Industrial Zone.
Nhon Hoa Industrial Park is located in Nhon Tho and Nhon Hoa Communes, An Nhon Town, Binh Dinh Province.
Total planned land area: 314.37 hectares.
Boundaries and scope:
- North border: National Highway 19.
- Northwest border: An Tuong River, sugarcane fields, rice fields.
- East and Southeast borders: Nui Thom Mountain and rice fields.
- Southwest border: Yen Stream.
Being located in the key economic region of the Central Highlands and Central Vietnam facilitates easy business connections between provinces in the Central Highlands, Southern Laos, and Northeastern Cambodia. Therefore, The Industrial Park has attracted both domestic and international investors.
Nhon Hoa Industrial Park focuses on attracting high-quality projects in terms of scale and capital investment, rather than emphasizing quantity.
Priority is given to projects that leverage the potential and advantages of the province, investors with strong financial capacity, advanced technological equipment, and environmental friendliness.
At the same time, there is a commitment to creating the most favorable conditions for investors, thereby attracting more capital to Nhon Hoa Industrial Park and Binh Dinh Province as a whole.
Master plan map of Nhon Hoa Industrial Park – Binh Dinh – TTTFIC Group
The infrastructure of Nhon Hoa Industrial Park:
Water supply system:
- Supply of production water and domestic water to the perimeters of businesses with a capacity of 6,000 m3/day and night.
- Wastewater collection system to the perimeters of businesses, leading to a centralized wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of 1,000 m3/day and night. The treatment meets the National Technical Standards for Industrial Wastewater QCVN No. 40:2011.
- Waste collection is done by individual businesses.
- The industrial park has invested in the upgrade of a wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of 3,000 m3/day and night, and the upgrade of a clean water supply plant (Phase I) with a capacity of 3,000 m3/day and night.
Power and telecommunications systems:
- Nhon Hoa Industrial Park provides electricity for construction purposes.
- Binh Dinh Power Company supplies production electricity to the perimeters of businesses.
- The industrial park installs lighting along internal roads.
- Telecommunication network with full services and meets the needs of customers.
An overview perspective of Nhon Hoa Industrial Park – Binh Dinh – TTTFIC Group
Investment attraction policy:
Current investment status:
- Nhon Hoa Industrial Park has attracted 56 investment projects with Investment Certificates, registered capital of 6,700 billion VND, and the realized investment capital has reached 4,019 billion VND.
- The occupancy rate for leased land area in Phase 1 and expansion has reached 98.5%.
- Although Phase 2 has recently completed its infrastructure construction, it has already attracted a considerable number of investors with an occupancy rate of 72.9%.
- Storage, electrical, and electronic equipment manufacturing.
- Agro-forestry product processing, animal feed production.
- General industries (mechanical engineering; aluminum and steel rolling; stone and wood processing).
- Other industries.
Corporate income tax incentives:
- Exemption for 2 years from the first taxable income.
- 50% reduction in payable taxes for the next 4 years.
- After the incentive period: Apply the prevailing tax rates as prescribed by the state.
Import tax exemption:
The import tax exemption applies to the following when starting production and business operations, as regulated:
- Equipment, machinery (including accompanying spare parts), specialized vehicles in the technological process, and domestically unproduced or non-standard quality construction materials.
- Projects are especially encouraged for investment, projects producing mechanical, electrical, and electronic components and spare parts.
- Import tax exemption for imported goods as regulated by the Law on Export and Import Taxes.
Maintenance fee exemption: Exemption from payment for 4 years from the handover of the land.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam