Overview of Long My Industrial Park:
Long My Industrial Park in Binh Dinh province was established according to Decision No. 508/QD-UB dated July 8, 2004, approved by the Chairman of the People’s Committee of Binh Dinh province for the investment project of construction and operation of the Long My Industrial Zone’s technical infrastructure.
Long My Industrial Park is located in Phuoc My commune, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province.
Scope and boundaries:
- Northeast border: Nghia Trang Cemetery, Phuoc My commune.
- Southeast border: Nui Den.
- Southwest border: Suoi Cau.
- Northwest border: Thanh Long inter-village road, Phuoc My commune.
Total planned land area: 117.67 hectares.
Long My Industrial Park expanded by 100 hectares, increasing from nearly 120 hectares to nearly 220 hectares, in order to meet the province’s investment attraction strategy in various sectors and industries. It also creates opportunities for investors to come to Binh Dinh.
Long My Industrial Park has a very favorable geographical position for transporting goods and manufactured products between the Central Highlands, countries in the expanded Mekong sub-region, and ports such as Quy Nhon, Nhon Hoi Economic Zone, and provinces in the South Central Coast (as it is located on National Highway 19, the new East-West corridor connected to National Highway 1A).
Master plan map of Long My Industrial Park – Binh Dinh – TTTFIC Group
Infrastructure of Long My Industrial Park:
- Main roads in the industrial zone are 32 meters wide with 4 lanes.
- Branch roads in the industrial zone are 23 meters wide with 2 lanes.
- The clean water plant provides clean water to the industrial park with a capacity of 30,000 m3/day.
- Water is supplied to the factory fence through a water supply pipeline system.
- Electricity is supplied to businesses in the industrial zone with voltages ranging from 22 kV to 35 kV.
- The power lines mentioned above can be underground or overhead cables with insulated or bare wires.
Regarding wastewater treatment and environmental sanitation:
- Each factory locally treats production wastewater and domestic wastewater from businesses, ensuring they meet Class B or C standards before connecting them to the common wastewater treatment system of the industrial zone.
- The industrial park concentrates and discharges pollutants in the treated water into water sources below the permissible limits, as stipulated by TCVN 5945-1995 (Class B).
The industrial park installs and extends an underground communication cable system to the perimeter of the factory fence.
A company in Long My Industrial Park – Binh Dinh – TTTFIC Group
The industrial zone encourages investment in the following manufacturing sectors:
- Agro-forestry product processing.
- Leather, plastic, rubber.
- Construction material production.
- Other industries.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam