Overview of VSIP Quang Ngai Industrial Park:
VSIP conducted the groundbreaking ceremony for VSIP Quang Ngai Industrial Park in September 2013, witnessed by the Prime Ministers of Vietnam and Singapore.
The project covers a planned area of 1,700 hectares, including 1,143 hectares for the Industrial Park and 554 hectares for the Service Urban Area.
The project is located in Tinh Phong and Tinh Tho communes, Son Tinh district, within the Dung Quat Economic Zone, Quang Ngai province.
It is adjacent to National Highway 1A and near National Highway 2B, providing convenient transportation to the industrial park.
Currently, VSIP Quang Ngai Industrial Park has attracted 14 domestic and foreign investors with a total investment capital of nearly USD 240 million. There are 7 operational FDI projects, employing around 3,400 local workers and contributing significantly to the industrialization and urbanization process in Quang Ngai.
Since its establishment in 2013, VSIP Quang Ngai Industrial Park has effectively enticed a considerable number of domestic and international investors to lease land, establish factories, and build plants. This has resulted in the generation of employment opportunities for a large local workforce, contributing significantly to the process of industrialization and urbanization in Quang Ngai province.
Master plan map of VSIP Quang Ngai Industrial Park – TTTFIC Group
The infrastructure of VSIP Quang Ngai Industrial Park:
- The central road axis is up to 56 meters wide with 4 to 6 lanes.
- The main roads are 23 meters wide with 2 lanes.
- The industrial park installs lighting systems along the roads.
- The industrial park uses electricity from the national grid using 110KV and 22KV lines.
- It is then distributed to the internal 63MVA transformer station.
- From there, it is further allocated to each transformer station within the industrial park’s factories.
Clean water system: The industrial park has built a water supply system with a design capacity of 45,000m3/day and night (Phase 1: 5,000m3/day).
Wastewater treatment system:
- The industrial park has invested in a wastewater treatment plant that meets the standards of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
- The designed wastewater treatment capacity in VSIP Quang Ngai Industrial Park is 60,000m3/day (Phase 1: 6,000m3/day and night).
The firefighting system adheres to national standards. The industrial park will arrange fire hydrants along the road of the industrial park, about 100-120m apart. This placement guarantees effective fire prevention and control during emergencies.
- The industrial park provides full postal and telecommunications services.
- The total number of communication lines in The Industrial Park reaches 1,200.
Wastewater treatment plant of VSIP Quang Ngai Industrial Park – TTTFIC Group
Investment Attraction Industries:
- Fast-moving consumer goods, beverages, and food.
- Assembly of electronic components and textile industry, including garment, bag, and shoe manufacturing, and textile.
- Precision engineering and other light industries.
Land and water lease incentives: (For areas without infrastructure investors)
- During the basic construction period, the lessee is granted a waiver on land rent for a duration not exceeding 3 years from the date of the land lease decision (excluding cases of investment in renovation and expansion of production and business facilities).
- Rent for land is waived after the basic construction period:
+ Exempted for 19 years for investment projects in the preferential investment sectors.
+ Exempted for 15 years for investment projects not included in the preferential investment sectors.
- Fully exempted for the entire duration for investment projects in the especially preferential investment sectors.
- Export tax and import tax:
+ Exemption from tax on goods used for fixed assets of investment projects enjoying investment incentives according to investment laws.
+ Investment projects especially preferential investment sectors, as per investment laws, are eligible for a 5-year import tax exemption. This exemption applies to domestically non-produced raw materials, supplies, and components imported for production, starting from the commencement of production.
- Corporate income tax:
Benefit from a reduced corporate income tax rate of 10% for 15 years, starting from the commencement of business operations. Specifically, exempt from tax for the first 4 years from the time of taxable income and a 50% reduction in tax payable for the following 9 years.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam