Binh Xuyen Industrial Park, located in northern Vietnam’s key economic zone, is adjacent to National Highway 2 in Dao Duc town, Binh Xuyen district, Vinh Phuc province. It attracts investors due to its strategic location and convenient transportation system, including road, air, and sea routes. The park boasts modern and synchronized technical infrastructure. Additionally, it offers diverse factory designs to meet investors’ needs and promotes a green and clean business environment.
On December 4, 2004, the People’s Committee of Vinh Phuc province appointed An Thinh Construction and Investment Limited Company as the investor for the park’s infrastructure, as per Decision No. 4455/QD-CT. The Prime Minister approved the establishment of Binh Xuyen Industrial Park on July 11, 2006, in document No. 1072/TTg-CN. The park’s planned area is 277 hectares, following several adjustments.
On January 20, 2016, the Provincial People’s Committee of Vinh Phuc approved the zoning plan for Zone C1, supporting industrial development and urban areas along both sides of National Highway 2 in Binh Xuyen district. Binh Xuyen Industrial Park, along with Nam Binh Xuyen Industrial Park and satellite towns, has been designated as a modern hub for industry, urban development, and services in Vinh Phuc province. These areas benefit from synchronized technical infrastructure.
II. Geographical location:
Binh Xuyen Industrial Park enjoys a favorable location as it is situated at the northwest gateway of the capital city. This allows it to benefit from a well-connected transportation system. It has convenient access to road, air, and water routes. It takes only 25 minutes to reach the center of Hanoi from Binh Xuyen Industrial Park. The park is located on National Highway 2, providing a connection to the Xuyen A Highway to Con Minh Province, China. It also borders the Hanoi-Lao Cai railway line. The park is 20 km away from Noi Bai International Airport and 140 km from Hai Phong Port. Moreover, it efficiently utilizes the waterway transportation along the Red River flowing through its vicinity.
In terms of regional connectivity, Binh Xuyen Industrial Park is adjacent to National Highway 2A and is close to densely populated areas, including:
– 9.5 km from the center of Vinh Yen City
– To Noi Bai International Airport 23 km
– 48 km from the center of Hanoi City
– Approximately 2 km from the Hanoi-Lao Cai expressway
– Approximately 170 km from Hai Phong Port.
III. Infrastructure of Binh Xuyen Industrial Park:
Binh Xuyen Industrial Park has a well-designed internal transportation system, which covers 15% of the total area. The main roads are 31 meters wide with four lanes, while the secondary roads are 15 meters wide with two lanes. All internal roads comply with national regulations and are paved with asphalt concrete. They are also equipped with high-pressure lighting systems.
The park emphasizes landscaping, with over 10% of the total area dedicated to green trees along roads and other areas. Grass lawns and public green spaces are planted to enhance the environment. Construction projects, including factories, require approval from the management board.
Electricity supply is provided by EVN Group through a 110/22kV substation and a 22kV power distribution system. The power source includes two 110kV lines from the Hoa Binh hydroelectric plant and from China, with a total capacity of 120,000KVA. The power distribution system utilizes underground and overhead 22kV cables connected to the factory perimeter.
Water supply in the Industrial Park is sourced from the Phuc Yen water plant, with a capacity of 24,000 m3/day-night. The water supply system extends to the factory perimeter.
Fire prevention and firefighting systems adhere to national regulations. Firefighting water inlets are installed at internal traffic junctions and at each factory, ensuring effective protection for the entire industrial park.
A perspective on Binh Xuyen II Industrial Park – Vinh Phuc – TTTFIC Group
IV. Investment-Attractive Industries
The park has separate systems for rainwater drainage and wastewater treatment. The drainage system collects rainwater and discharges it into nearby rivers. The park’s wastewater treatment plant collects and treats the wastewater.
Binh Xuyen Industrial Park I primarily attracts various industries, including:
1. Construction materials and interior decoration industry.
2. Processing of cotton products and food industry.
3. Textile, garment, and light industry.
4. High-end consumer goods manufacturing industry.
5. Electronics and mechanical assembly industry.
6. Other industries.
These industries contribute to the development and diversification of the industrial landscape in Binh Xuyen Industrial Park.
V. Investment Costs:
Investment costs in 2004 for the Industrial Park include:
– Land lease price with infrastructure: $70 USD/m2 for the project’s lifetime.
– Infrastructure maintenance and management fee: $0.3 USD/m2/year (paid annually).
– Wastewater treatment fee: $0.45 USD/m3/month (from level B to level A).
– Clean water price: $0.58 USD/m3.
– Raw land lease fee: $0.09 USD/m2/year, paid annually as regulated by Vinh Phuc Provincial People’s Committee.
– Raw land lease fee exemption for businesses until December 31, 2019.
– Average monthly salary for production workers: $150 – $200 USD.
– Salary for management staff varies depending on their job positions within each business.
VI. Investment incentives:
There are tax incentives for businesses in this Industrial Park:
- Corporate Income Tax (CIT) incentives: 100% exemption of taxable income for the first year and a 50% reduction in tax payment for the next four years for new investment projects in the industrial park.
- Import Tax incentives: Exemption from import taxes for goods listed in the tax incentive category, which are imported to establish fixed assets for the businesses.
These tax incentives aim to attract and support new investment projects in Binh Xuyen Industrial Park, providing favorable conditions for businesses to thrive and expand their operations.