Nam Thang Long Industrial Park, located in the capital city of Ha Noi, was established in 1995 and covers a vast area of 260,87 hectares. This industrial park has rapidly evolved into one of the key industrial hubs in Ha Noi and has currently attracted a multitude of investment projects, achieving a 100% occupancy rate of its land.
I. Overview of Nam Thang Long Industrial Park
Information about the industrial park
Nam Thang Long Industrial Park, located in the newly planned Industrial Park northwest of Ha Noi
, is approximately 15km from the city center. The project covers a planned total area of 260,87ha, with an investment of around 400 billion VND, divided into two separate zones – Zone A and Zone B.
Zone A spans 98,59ha, designed as a supporting technology production area, while Zone B covers 120ha, including a 71,5ha factory construction area, a 5,65ha technical zone, a 6,43ha administrative area, an 18,9ha sidewalk area, a 12,4ha greenery area, and a 4,5ha lake.
Nam Thang Long Industrial Park adheres to clean industrial standards, attracting investments in three main sectors: high-tech manufacturing, consumer goods production, and civil mechanical tool manufacturing.
The park currently hosts 67 manufacturing enterprises and 20 representative offices, with a total investment of around 660 million USD. It is a major destination for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) from Japan, with long-term investments in Vietnam through the establishment and management of production facilities. FDI enterprises preeminent focus on electronics, computers, automobiles, motorcycles, construction machinery, and ships, with famous companies like Canon and Panasonic among them.
Information about the investor
The project’s investor is HUAIC Infrastructure Development Corporation.
Company address: Nam Thang Long Industrial Park, Thuy Phuong Ward, Bac Tu Liem District, Ha Noi City, Vietnam.
Master plan map of Nam Thang Long Industrial Park – Ha Noi – TTTFIC Group
II. Geographical Location of Nam Thang Long Industrial Park
Nam Thang Long Industrial Park is strategically situated in Thuy Phuong Ward, Bac Tu Liem, Ha Noi, Viet Nam offering proximity to the city center, just 15,7km north of the central goods exchange hub and 6 km from Thang Long Bridge.
- 05km to the Ring Road No 3
- 15,7km to the heart of Ha Noi City
- 173km to the Cai Lan International Container Terminal, 148km to the Hai Phong International Container Terminal
- 26,5km to Noi Bai International Airport
- 8,3km to Phu Dien Railway station.
III. Infrastructure of Nam Thang Long Industrial Park
Nam Thang Long Industrial Park boasts a green landscape, with more than 12% of its total area adorned with greenery along roads and in other spaces to enhance the environment.
The management board approves all construction projects, including factories and other buildings. The land conditions are suitable, featuring an average ground height of 9m and hardened soil.
The well-designed internal transportation system comprises main roads, 38m wide with 6 lanes, and branch roads, 24m wide with 2 lanes. All internal roads are strictly constructed using asphalt concrete and high-pressure lighting for aesthetics.
Electricity is supplied to the park from a 110/35/22KV substation. The water supply capacity of 10.000 m3 per day comes from Ha Noi clean water plant via an international standard water supply system.
The park collects and treats wastewater to reach Grade A standards (QCVN 40:2011/BTNMT) before releasing it into the common system. A wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of 3.000 m3/day is in operation.
Contracted services sort, collect, and transport waste out of the industrial park to prevent environmental pollution. Factories filter emission gases before releasing them into the natural environment.
The park features an underground communication cable system and an international standard cable system to cater to communication needs, offering various services like international calls, video conferencing, high-speed internet, and email.
The fire prevention system adheres to strict guidelines, with installed warning and firefighting systems throughout the park. Strategically placed fire hydrants protect the entire area from potential fire incidents.
IV. Investment-Attractive Industries
Nam Thang Long Industrial Park was constructed to meet the standards of a clean industrial park. Attracting investments in three main sectors:
- High-tech manufacturing
- Consumer goods production
- Civil mechanical tool manufacturing.
Nam Thang Long Industrial Park – Ha Noi – TTTFIC Group
V. Investment Costs of Nam Thang Long Industrial Park
- The land price in Nam Thang Long Industrial Park is 170 USD/m2.
- The industrial park management fee is 0,7 USD/m2/year.
- The electricity usage fee follows EVN’s rates, approximately 0,1 USD/KWh.
- The clean water usage fee adheres to current regulations from the UBND, at 0,5 USD/m3.
- The wastewater and solid waste treatment fees follow the current UBND and industrial park management board’s regulations: 0,4 USD/m3.
VI. Investment Incentives
Regarding Corporate Income Tax
- Businesses will receive a specific tax rate of 10% for 15 years. For the following 9 years, they will enjoy a 50% tax reduction for income derived from new investment projects in certain special priority sectors as stipulated by corporate income tax laws.
- Businesses will hold a tax rate of 17% and benefit from a 2-year tax exemption. For the next 4 consecutive years, they will experience a 50% tax reduction for income from new investment projects in sectors such as premium steel production, energy-saving products, machinery, and equipment for agriculture, forestry, fisheries, and match production, irrigation equipment, animal and aquatic feed production, etc.
- Businesses investing in industrial zones will experience a 2-year exemption from corporate income tax, and for the following 4 years, they will encounter a 50% tax reduction.
Regarding Import Tax
- By Government Decree No. 134/2016/ND-CP dated September 1, 2016, investment projects in industrial parks will be exempt from import tax for imported goods. This exemption applies to goods used for fixed assets as specified by export and import tax laws.
Regarding VAT Incentives
- VAT incentives will be implemented by value-added tax laws.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam