Phuc Dien Industrial Park is a multi-sector industrial zone located in Cam Giang District, Hai Duong Province, which was initiated in 2003. Phuc Dien Industrial Park is situated along National Highway 5, connecting Hanoi to Hai Phong and linking major economic centers such as Hanoi, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh, Noi Bai International Airport, Lang Son border gate, and international seaports. It offers great convenience for import and export activities.
I. Overview of Phuc Dien Industrial Park – Hai Duong
Information about the industrial park
Phuc Dien Industrial Park – Hai Duong was approved by the Ministry of Construction in Decision No. 733/QD-BXD dated May 27, 2003. Phuc Dien Industrial Park is a multi-sector industrial park with a total area of 82,880 hectares, owned by Nam Quang Investment And Development Infrastructure Joint Stock Company.
Over the past nearly 20 years of operation, the most significant investments in Phuc Dien IP have come from Japanese enterprises such as Brothers, Miruho, Sansei, and Nissei.
Phuc Dien IP has made significant contributions to the overall economic development of Hai Duong Province and specifically Cam Giang District.
Information about the investor
The industrial zone’s investor is Nam Quang Investment And Development Infrastructure Joint Stock Company.
Address: Nam Sach Industrial Zone, Ai Quoc Ward, Hai Duong City, Hai Duong Province, Vietnam.
II. Geographical location of Phuc Dien Industrial Park – Hai Duong
Phuc Dien Industrial Park is located in Cam Phuc and Cam Dien communes, Cam Giang district, Hai Duong Province,
The Industrial Park is adjacent to National Highway 5, connecting Hanoi – Hai Phong and other major economic centers such as Hanoi, Hai Phong, and Quang Ninh, The presence of Noi Bai International Airport, Lang Son border gate, and international seaports adds great convenience to import and export activities in the area:
- Phuc Dien Industrial Park is located approximately 43 kilometers from Hanoi and 62 kilometers from Hai Phong. 13 km from Hai Duong City Center.
- 116 km from Cai Lan seaport, 88 km from Hai Phong seaport.
- 66 km from Noi Bai International Airport.
- 9 km from Cam Giang Railway Station.
Phuc Dien IP has a strategic location connecting northern economic centers, abundant labor resources, and modern infrastructure including electricity, water drainage, telecommunications, and transportation systems. Therefore, it has quickly attracted a large number of investors.
III. Infrastructure of Phuc Dien Industrial Park – Hai Duong
- The internal transportation system is divided into main roads and branches.
- The main roads are 40m and 23,5m wide.
- The branch roads are 17,5m wide.
- Phuc Dien Industrial Zone is supplied with electricity from a 110 KV power line to the main transformer station with a capacity of 110/35 KV.
- The industrial zone’s water supply is obtained from the Cam Giang Water Plant, which has a capacity of around 4.400 m3/day and night.
Wastewater and rainwater drainage system
- The rainwater drainage system flows along the roads leading to the channels surrounding the industrial zone and drains into the channels and rivers in the area.
Wastewater drainage system
- Roads converge at the Treatment Plant of the industrial zone, forming its layout.
- Solid waste from the factories in the industrial zone will be classified, collected, and transported to the centralized landfill of Hai Duong City.
- All industrial and domestic wastewater is treated at level C before being discharged into the common wastewater system of the industrial zone.
- Subsequently, the industrial zone will continue to treat the wastewater according to the standards set by the Government of Vietnam.
- The wastewater treatment plant of Phuc Dien Industrial Park has a capacity of 4.000 m3 per day.
- Factories in the industrial zone will sign contracts to classify, collect, and transport waste out of the industrial zone to avoid environmental pollution.
Communication information system
- Internet: broadband ADSL service, international telecommunications (IDD), fiber optic cables, leased lines, etc.
- Telephone: The number of telephone lines depends on the needs of the investors.
IV. Investment-attracting industries of Phuc Dien Industrial Park – Hai Duong
Phuc Dien Industrial Zone mainly attracts industries including:
- Electronics industry.
- Mechanical processing and assembly industry.
- Textile and consumer goods manufacturing industry.
- Agricultural product processing industry.
- Traditional handicraft businesses of the local area.
- Trading of mold-making equipment.
- Production and business of plastic products in office supplies and electrical equipment.
- Production and business of various labels.
- Production and business of electrical cables.
- Warehousing business.
V. Investment costs of Phuc Dien Industrial Park – Hai Duong
- Infrastructure usage fee: 90 USD/m2/lease term.
- Infrastructure management and maintenance fee: 0,35 USD/m2/year.
- Wastewater treatment fee: 0,15 USD – 0,45 USD/m3 (depending on the quality of wastewater to be treated).
- Electricity price: According to EVN Hai Duong regulations. Reference price: 0,05 USD/KWh.
- Water supply price: 15.000 VND/m3 ~ 0,62 USD/m3.
Please be aware that the prices mentioned above do not encompass VAT and are subject to possible alterations without prior notification.
VI. Labor source and costs of Phuc Dien Industrial Park – Hai Duong
- Population of Hai Duong province: 2.460.000 people, with 70% of the population in working age.
- Hai Duong Vocational College, Vocational College No. 20 under the Ministry of Defense, and surrounding primary, secondary, and high schools near the industrial park.
- Phuc Dien Industrial Park is located in the Cam Giang district, which belongs to Zone 3.
- The current minimum wage for Zone III is VND 3.430.000 per month.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam