I. Overview of Khanh An Industrial Park:
Khanh An Industrial Park was established in 2007 under Decision No. 82/QD-UBND dated August 16, 2007 by the People’s Committee of Ca Mau Province, with a total area of 235.86 hectares.
Khanh An Industrial Zone is located in Khanh An commune, U Minh district, Ca Mau province.
- Eastern border: Ong Doc River.
- Western border: Vo Van Kiet Road and existing aquaculture areas.
- Southern border: Existing aquaculture areas.
- Northern border: Ca Mau Gas – Power – Fertilizer Complex.
Connectivity of the industrial zone:
- Distance to Ca Mau City Center: 10 km.
- Distance to Can Tho City: 160 km, and to Ho Chi Minh City: 330 km via National Highway 1A and Phung Hiep Bypass.
- Distance to Nam Can Port (Nam Can district, Ca Mau province): 63 km, and to Can Tho Port: 295 km, allowing easy access for 2,000-ton vessels.
- Moreover, Khanh An Industrial Zone has a strategic location adjacent to the Ca Mau Gas – Power – Fertilizer Complex, which is attractive for investment projects requiring low-pressure gas supply.
As of May 2017, Khanh An Industrial Zone had 13 investment projects (2 projects in operation, 11 projects under basic construction), with a registered capital of 12,093 billion VND and an occupancy rate of 84%.
In addition to investment and development, Khanh An Industrial Zone has completed modern and synchronized technical infrastructure, meeting environmental standards and the needs of domestic and foreign investors. With the determination of the provincial political system, they expect the industrial zone to become a model for the province, contributing to the promotion of industrialization and modernization, and transforming Vietnam into a modern industrial country.
Master plan map of Khanh An Industrial Park – Ca Mau – TTTFIC Group
II. Infrastructure of Khanh An Industrial Park:
Transportation system :
– Road transportation:
- External road transportation includes N1 Road, D6 Road, and Vo Van Kiet Road.
- Internal road transportation combines with the external transportation system to form a grid network. The width of the internal routes is from 16-24m.
– Water transportation: Ong Doc River is an important national water transportation system that passes through the planned area. A system of docks and wharves is built to facilitate water transportation.
Water supply system:
- The total water supply demand for the planned area is approximately 9,000 m³ per day.
- The water supply source is groundwater. Building a water pumping station with a capacity of 10,000 m³/day and night.
- The water supply network uses HDPE pipes laid along the roads, buried at a depth of 0.7 to 1.0 meters, and with a distance of 0.50 meters from the road boundary.
- The industrial park has installed fire hydrants on all roads located on the sidewalk, with a distance of 0.5 meters from the edge of the sidewalk.
- The distance between fire hydrants ranges from 100 to 300 meters.
Power supply system:
- The power demand is approximately 34.6 MW (40.7 MVA).
- Initially, power is supplied from the 35/22 kV Cai Tau Substation.
- There are plans to construct a new 110/22 kV Substation with a capacity of 1×63 MVA in the long term. This substation will provide a medium-voltage 22 kV power supply for the planned area as well as the neighboring regions..
- Lighting for the transportation routes in the Industrial Zone meets the following standards: Main roads: 1.2 Cd/m², Secondary roads: 0.8 Cd/m².
- All transportation routes are illuminated using a high-pressure lighting system.
- Underground cable for lighting, buried underground.
- The lighting system receives power from transformer stations and control centers within the infrastructure.
Stormwater drainage system:
- The wastewater drainage system is separate from the stormwater drainage system, with a distinct design for each.
- The entire industrial zone is divided into two drainage basins. The Western basin drains into the U Minh – Tac Thu canal, while the Eastern basin drains into the Ong Doc River.
Wastewater drainage system:
- The total wastewater volume for the planned area is approximately 7,200 m³ per day.
- The industrial park has built a wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of 8,000 m³ per day.
- The wastewater drainage network is separate from the stormwater drainage system.
- The drainage pipe system utilizes underground reinforced concrete pipes (RCP) with a minimum burial depth of 0.7 meters.
- A drainage pipe system collects domestic and industrial wastewater in the Industrial Zone and directs it to the treatment plant.
- Industrial wastewater must undergo preliminary treatment and meet the Industrial Zone’s standards before being discharged into the common drainage system.
- The industrial and domestic solid waste generated is approximately 74.07 tons per day.
- Solid waste is classified, collected, and centrally treated according to regulations.
- Sanitation unit established a solid waste transfer station with a capacity of 80 tons per day.
Communication and information system:
- Supply source: The communication and information system for the planned area is an underground system connected to the telecommunication network from the central post office in Ca Mau.
- The industrial park management board builds a new subscriber telephone exchange to provide services to the planned area.
- Builders construct communication lines using copper or fiber optic cables along the roads of the planned area, connecting them to the subscriber-based telephone exchange that serves the planned area.
III. Industries attracting investment of Khanh An Industrial Park:
The industries include:
- Agricultural and seafood processing
- Mechanical engineering
- Livestock feed and fertilizer processing
- Electronics industry
- Textile and garment industry
- Consumer goods manufacturing
- Forestry product processing
- Natural gas liquefaction industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Construction materials production.
A perspective on Khanh An Industrial Park – Ca Mau – TTTFIC Group
IV. Investment incentives of Khanh An Industrial Park:
Free land rental:
– During the basic construction period, land rental fees are exempted, with a maximum duration of 3 years from the date of the land lease decision.
– Land rental fees are waived after the free land rental period during the basic construction period:
- 11 years for projects not included in the list of preferential investment sectors.
- 15 years for projects included in the list of preferential investment sectors.
– Land rental fees and water surface rental fees are waived for the entire lease term for investment projects in special preferential investment sectors.
Corporate income tax incentives:
- The corporate income tax rate is 10% for 15 years, starting from the commencement of business operations of the investment project.
- Corporate income tax exemption for 4 years, starting from the taxable income, and a 50% reduction in the tax payable for the following 9 years.
Import tax incentives:
- Import tax exemption for imported goods used for fixed asset creation in the preferential investment project.
- Import tax exemption for raw materials, supplies, and components for a period of 5 years (raw materials, supplies, and components not yet domestically produced).
- Tax exemption for crop varieties, livestock breeds, fertilizers, and plant protection products (crop varieties, livestock breeds, fertilizers, and plant protection products not yet domestically produced).
In addition, the projects are eligible for other related support measures:
- Vocational training and labor introduction.
- Support for technology transfer and application.
- Assistance in trade and investment promotion.
- Credit support.
- Publicity and promotion support.
- Support for agriculture and rural development.
- Support for administrative procedures through a one-stop mechanism at the Management Board.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam