I. Overview of Song Doc Industrial Park:
Song Doc Industrial Park has been approved for detailed construction planning by the People’s Committee of Ca Mau Province in Decision No. 565/QĐ-UBND dated April 5, 2011, with an area of 265.95 hectares.
It has also been granted approval for adjusting the scale to align with the local socio-economic development situation, as stated in Official Letter No. 242/TTg – KTN dated February 25, 2014, regarding the adjustment of the development planning for industrial parks in Cà Mau Province, in accordance with the proposal of the Ministry of Planning and Investment in Official Letter No. 650/BKHĐT-QLKKT dated February 7, 2014.
According to the adjustment, Song Doc Industrial Park has reduced its initial planned area from 265.95 hectares to 145.45 hectares, with a 100-hectare scale for the southern part and a 45.45-hectare scale for the northern part.
Song Doc Industrial Park – North:
- Located in Khanh Hai commune and Song Doc town, Tran Van Thoi district, Ca Mau Province, Vietnam. with a scale of 45.45 hectares.
- It is bordered by D19A road according to the urban planning zone of Song Doc to the east, the Phu Ly Canal to the west, Song Doc River to the south, and N7 road according to the urban planning zone of Song Doc to the north.
Song Doc Industrial Park – South:
- Located in Phong Dien commune, Tran Van Thoi district, Ca Mau Province, Vietnam. with a scale of 100 hectares.
- It is bordered by the Dan Xay Canal to the east, the D19A road according to the urban planning zone of Song Doc to the west, the Dan Xay Canal to the south, and the Song Doc River to the north.
Evaluation of The Industrial Park:
- Song Doc Industrial Park has a relatively favorable location in terms of waterway and maritime transportation.
- It still has ample vacant land and clean land reserves, which will meet the leasing and workshop rental needs of participating investors.
- Song Doc Industrial Park, located in Ca Mau province, offers numerous special investment incentives to foreign enterprises and investors. Ca Mau province is listed as a particularly difficult socio-economic region for investment incentives.
II. Infrastructure of Song Doc Industrial Park:
Song Doc Industrial Park – North:
- Road transportation: The external road transportation system consists of the Ca Mau – Song Doc Road. The internal road transportation system within the industrial zone has a road width ranging from 10 to 40 meters, forming a grid network.
- Water transportation: The Ong Doc River serves as a significant water transportation system, and a network of docks and wharves is planned for water transportation exploitation.
Water supply system:
- The water supply demand for the industrial zone is approximately 2,500 m³ per day.
- The water source is groundwater.
- The water supply network utilizes uPVC pipes placed along the roads, buried at a depth of 0.7 to 1.0 meters, and located 0.50 to 1.0 meters away from the road boundary.
- The industrial park installs Fire hydrants on all roads located on the sidewalk, with a distance of 0.5 meters from the edge of the sidewalk.
Wastewater drainage system:
- The total wastewater volume for the planned area is approximately 2,000 m³ per day.
- To build a wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of 2,000 m³/day and night.
- The wastewater drainage network utilizes either brick-built sewer pipes (BTCT) or HDPE pipes with a diameter of 150-600 mm. Before being discharged into the environment, industrial wastewater must undergo treatment at the treatment plant to ensure it meets the required standards.
Solid waste treatment system:
- The solid waste quantity is approximately 17.0 tons per day.
- The environmental unit segregates solid waste to various degrees and collects it for transportation to collection points. Subsequently, the waste is transported to a waste treatment plant.
- Build a solid waste collection point with a capacity of 17 tons/day and night.
Power supply system:
- The total load capacity of North Song Doc Industrial Park is about 6,649.7 kW (7,823.2 kVA).
- In the long term, the industrial park will build a new 110/22 kV transformer station with a capacity of (40+63) MVA at Tran Van Thoi.
- The industrial park has a total of 54 distribution transformer stations 22/0.4 kV with a total capacity of 8,890 kVA to provide low voltage 0.4 kV electricity for the planning area.
- The newly constructed 22 kV medium-voltage lines have a length of approximately 5.9 km and are underground.
Communication and information system:
- Supply source: The communication and information system for the planned area consists of a telecommunications network along the Ca Mau – Song Doc Road and N7 Road.
- To build communication lines along the roads of the planning area, using optical cables to connect with centralized subscriber telephone exchanges.
Song Doc Industrial Park – South:
– Foreign Road Transport:
- South River Center Road: 40m wide (1-1 cross-section), serving as the main transportation route for the industrial zone, connecting to the South River Center urban area and National Highway 1A.
- Ring road (D19A road). 40m wide (1-1 cross-section), serving as a transportation link to Khanh Hai commune and surrounding areas.
– Domestic Road Transport:
- The domestic road transport system together with the foreign road transport system forms a network.
- The expected road widths within the planned area range from 18m to 24m.
– Waterway Transport: Ong Doc River is an important national waterway system passing through the planned area. Build a port system to facilitate waterway traffic.
Water Supply System:
- The total water supply demand for the planned area is approximately 3,900 m³/day and night.
- The water source is groundwater.
- In the northwest area, to build a water pumping station with a capacity of 4,100 m³/day and night to supply water to the industrial park.
- The water supply network will utilize HDPE pipes laid along the roads, buried at depths ranging from 0.7m to 1.0m, with a distance of 0.5-1.0m from the road boundary.
Wastewater Treatment System:
- The total wastewater volume generated in the planned area is approximately 3,040 m³/day and night.
- To build a wastewater treatment plant in the East of the Industrial Park with a capacity of 3,200 m³/day and night.
- There is a separate drainage system for wastewater and rainwater.
- Collect and bring domestic and industrial wastewater to the treatment plant through the wastewater pipeline system.
- Industrial wastewater must undergo preliminary treatment to meet industrial standards before being discharged into the common wastewater pipeline.
Solid Waste Collection System:
- Solid waste mainly originates from the manufacturing process in factories and workers’ activities in the production areas.
- The total solid waste volume is approximately 31.95 tons per day and night.
- Solid waste will be classified, collected, and transported to centralized collection points, then transferred to a waste treatment plant in Cà Mau City.
- Build a solid waste collection point with a capacity of 34 tons day and night.
Power Supply System:
- The power demand for the South Song Doc Industrial Zone is approximately 11MW (12.9MVA), supplied from a 35/22kV, 6.3MVA substation.
- In the long term, the industrial park will build a new 110/22kV substation with a capacity (1×40+1×63)MVA at Tran Van Thoi.
- The industrial park will install a total of 29 new distribution transformers with a capacity of 22/0.4kV, with a total capacity of 13,250kVA to supply low voltage (0.4kV) electricity to the planning area.
- Building about 7.4km of 22kV medium voltage line, undergrounding the power line.
Public Lighting System:
- High-pressure lights installed on 8.5m high poles illuminate all traffic routes.
- The lighting system will utilize underground cables.
- The infrastructure’s distribution transformers and operation centers will supply power for the lighting system.
- The estimated number of subscribers for the South Song Doc Industrial Zone is around 823.
- The communication network for the planned area will utilize a telecommunications network along the South River Center road.
III. Industries attracting investment in Song Doc Industrial Park:
Industries attracting investment in industrial parks:
- Processing seafood
- Manufacturing food, livestock, and aquaculture products
- Serving seafood exploitation and fishing activities
- Boat repair services
- Warehousing services and production of fishing nets and equipment for aquaculture.
IV. Incentives of the industrial park:
Free Land Lease Benefits:
– During the initial construction phase, the lease of land is provided free of charge for a period of up to three years from the date of the lease decision.
– Free land lease after the basic construction period:
- Projects not included in the priority investment sector list will be exempt from land lease fees for 11 years.
- Meanwhile, projects included in the priority investment sector list will be exempt from land lease fees for 15 years.
– Free land lease and water surface lease for the entire lease period for investments in the special priority investment sector.
Corporate Income Tax Benefits:
- Apply a tax rate of 10% for corporate income tax for 15 years, starting from the date the investment project begins its business operation.
- The project will be exempt from corporate income tax for 04 years, starting from the date of taxable income, and will receive a 50% reduction in tax payment for the following 09 years.
Import Tax Benefits:
- Exempt import tax for imported goods used as fixed assets for the privileged investment project.
- Raw materials, supplies, and components not yet produced domestically will be exempt from import tax for a period of 05 years.
- Tax exemption policy will be applied for imported plant varieties, livestock breeds, fertilizers, and plant protection products not yet produced domestically.
Furthermore, the province provides additional support to these projects in various ways. This includes vocational training and labor recruitment services, support for technology transfer, investment promotion, and trade facilitation. Additionally, there is encouragement and promotion of agricultural and rural development.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam