I. Overview of Song Hau Industrial Park – Dong Thap:
Song Hau Industrial Park – Dong Thap was established under Decision No. 252/QD-UBND.HC dated March 10, 2009, by the People’s Committee of Dong Thap Province, with a total area of 66 hectares.
The investor of Song Hau Industrial Park is Docimexco Joint Stock Company.
Song Hau Industrial Park – Dong Thap is located in Tan Thanh Commune, Lai Vung District, Dong Thap Province.
It is conveniently located for both waterway and roadway transportation of goods:
- Roadway: adjacent to National Highway 54, about 30km from Can Tho City and 30km from Cao Lanh City.
- Waterway: adjacent to the Hau River, about 20km from Can Tho International Port and 16km from My Tho International Port.
With these advantages, along with the attention of the provincial committee and government, the industrial park has been and is developing strongly, contributing to the construction of Lai Vung district in particular and Dong Thap province in general.
Master plan map of Song Hau Industrial Park – Dong Thap – TTTFIC Group
- Transportation system: The internal transportation infrastructure of Song Hau Industrial Park – Dong Thap has been completed. The asphalt roads can accommodate H30 load-bearing trucks, including 7m, 9m, and 17m wide roads. The external transportation system is located between National Highway 54 and Song Hau River, convenient for both road and waterway transportation. And it has a river port in the industrial zone.
- Electricity system: Utilizing the 110/22KVA national power grid running parallel to National Highway 54.
- Clean water system: Utilizing a water supply station in the Lai Vung district (under the jurisdiction of Dong Thap Urban Environment and Water Supply Joint Stock Company – Lai Vung branch).
- Wastewater system: Preparing to construct a centralized wastewater treatment plant.
- Communication system: A modern telecommunications network that meets all the needs of investors.
- Security system: A security checkpoint is available at the entrance of the industrial park.
- Waste collection: The company has reached an agreement with the Solid Waste Collection Team of Dong Thap Urban Environment and Water Supply Joint Stock Company – Lai Vung branch.
- Landscape and environment: There are sidewalks for pedestrians, greenery, and spacious sidewalks to create a clean and refreshing landscape.
- External support services such as hospitals, hotels, restaurants in Lai Vung town, schools, supermarkets, banks, etc.
III. Industry attracting investment of Song Hau Industrial Park – Dong Thap:
- Aquaculture processing, animal feed for livestock and poultry.
- Construction materials, agricultural machinery, electrical and electronic equipment.
- Textile and garment, leather shoes.
- Consumer goods, canned food products of all kinds.
An overview perspective of Song Hau Industrial Park – Dong Thap – TTTFIC Group
IV. Investment Incentives
Corporate Income Tax:
The Song Hau Industrial Park – Dong Thap, located in a difficult socio-economic area, offers specific investment incentives for new projects invested in this industrial park, as follows:
- A tax rate of 17% for 10 years.
- Exemption from tax for 02 years and a 50% reduction in tax payable for the next 04 years.(The detailed regulations and guidelines for implementing the Law on Corporate Income Tax, including Clause 3 of Article 15 and Clause 3 of Article 16, are stipulated in Decree No. 218/2013/NĐ-CP issued by the Government on December 26, 2013).
- Note: The level of tax incentives for new investment projects depends on the industries and sectors that are eligible for investment incentives according to the Law on Corporate Income Tax.
Import and Export Taxes:
- Goods imported to create fixed assets for the project are exempted from import tax (Based on Article 14 of Decree No. 134/2016/NĐ-CP dated September 01, 2016, of the Government providing detailed regulations and measures for the implementation of the Law on Export Tax, Import Tax, and Clause 2 of Article 15 of Decree No. 118/2015/NĐ-CP dated November 12, 2015, of the Government providing detailed regulations and guidelines for the implementation of certain provisions of the Investment Law).
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam