Overview of Song Tra Industrial Park – Thai Binh:
Song Tra Industrial Park is a versatile industrial park located within the administrative boundaries of Tan Binh commune, Thai Binh City, and Tan Phong commune, Vu Thu district, Thai Binh Province.
Hanoi Beer-Alcohol-Beverage Corporation is the investor, and TBS Song Tra Industrial Park Joint Stock Company is responsible for carrying out the infrastructure construction.
In Document 1174/TTg-CN dated September 15, 2021, the Prime Minister approved the proposal from the Ministry of Planning and Investment to reduce the area of the Industrial Park from 200 hectares to 150.48 hectares. The vision for the Industrial Park is to transform it into an environmentally friendly self-contained complex of industrial and modern urban areas.
The industrial park primarily focuses on developing clean and non-hazardous industries, making it a versatile location.
In addition, the industrial park is strategically located along significant road transport routes such as National Highway 10, which connects Quang Ninh, Hai Phong, Thai Binh, Nam Dinh, and Ninh Binh. It is also adjacent to the river network of the Thai Binh River system and is close to coastal areas like Thai Thuy and Tien Hai. Moreover, it is conveniently located near airports such as Cat Bi, and major seaports like Hai Phong, Lach Huyen, and Cai Lan in Quang Ninh, facilitating the transportation and flow of goods.
Master plan map of Song Tra Industrial Park – Thai Binh – TTTFIC Group
The infrastructure of Song Tra Industrial Park – Thai Binh:
- Main road system with widths of 34-42m.
- Branch roads with widths of 16-25m.
- Road No. 1 is the central main axis connecting the industrial park from National Highway 10 to Tan Phong commune road in the north.
- It has been adjusted from a cross-section of 34m (5+8+8+8) according to the approved plan to a cross-section of 42m (6+11+8+11+6).
- It is a dual carriageway with each side being 11m wide, an 8 m-wide median strip, and a 6 m-wide sidewalk on each side.
- Road No. 2 is perpendicular to Road No. 1 and parallel to National Highway 10, approximately 310m north of the intersection with National Highway 10.
The electrical system is sourced from the existing 35kV line running through the industrial park, with a voltage of 110kV.
Public lighting system:
The street lighting network is designed separately from the residential electricity supply system and is arranged along the transportation routes.
- They take the water source from the Thái Bình City water plant, using a designed water supply pipe with a diameter of 200mm.
- The capacity for clean water supply is 20,000 m3/day and night.
Wastewater and stormwater system:
- The planning and construction of the stormwater and wastewater systems are separate activities.
- Sewers located on the sidewalks collect stormwater, which is then discharged into the Bạch River.
- Each factory treats industrial and domestic wastewater on-site.
- After treatment, the wastewater is discharged into separate sewer lines along the sidewalks.
- These sewer lines collect the wastewater and transport it to the industrial park’s wastewater treatment plant.
- They release the treated wastewater into the Bạch River as the final step.
Solid and liquid waste is classified and collected for disposal at designated locations in the city.
The total capacity of the centralized wastewater treatment plant is 3,700 m3/day and night.
Communication information system:
The telecommunications and communication information system meets international standards and provides complete information services within and outside the country.
An overview perspective of Song Tra Industrial Park – Thai Binh – TTTFIC Group
Industries attracting investment in The Industrial Park:
The industrial park is a versatile one, primarily focused on clean industries that are less harmful, such as:
- Food processing and beverage industry
- Textile, leather, and garment industry
- Mechanical engineering serving agriculture and rural transportation
- Bicycle and motorcycle production and assembly
- Plastic products and various types of packaging
- Paper production and printing
- Office and household equipment manufacturing
Rainbox company in Song Tra Industrial Park – Thai Binh – TTTFIC Group
Advantages of investing in Industrial Park:
- Song Tra Industrial Park is located in Tan Binh commune, Thai Binh City, and Tan Phong commune, Vu Thu district, Thai Binh province, within Zone IV.
- Consequently, the prevailing monthly minimum wage in Zone IV stands at 3,070,000 VND.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam