I. Overview of Hung Phu 1 Industrial Park:
In 2005, the People’s Committee of Can Tho City issued Decision No. 2287/QD-UB dated July 5, 2005 to establish Hung Phu 1 Industrial Park.. It covers a total area of 262 hectares and is located in Tan Phu Ward, Cai Rang District, Can Tho City.
Hung Phu 1 Industrial Park is invested by Saigon – Can Tho Industrial Park Corporation.
The orientation of Hung Phu 1 Industrial Park is towards becoming a high-tech and eco-friendly industrial park, prioritizing the promotion and attraction of investments in industries such as electricity, electronics, computer science, mechanics, and pharmaceuticals.
It is located at a convergence of various transportation modes, which is very convenient for the transportation and circulation of goods, including:
- 4 km from the center of Can Tho City
- 12 km southeast of Can Tho Airport
- 11 km from Can Tho Port and 01 km from Cai Cui Port
- 6 km from Can Tho Bridge
- 2 km from National Highway 1A
- 180 km from Ho Chi Minh City center
- It is adjacent to a primary road: Vo Nguyen Giap Street, connecting Can Tho City to industrial parks in Hau Giang and Soc Trang.
This is a modern and high-tech industrial park with a synchronized technical and social infrastructure system that meets the standards of a green industrial park.
In addition, it has significant potential and plays a crucial role in both economic and social development, as well as national security and defense. It is a driving force for the development of the Mekong Delta region.
Master plan map of Hung Phu 1 Industrial Park – Can Tho – TTTFIC Group
II. Infrastructure of Hung Phu 1 Industrial Park:
Internal transportation system:
Designed to ensure smooth traffic throughout the industrial park. The system includes:
- The industrial park’s primary roads consist of four lanes and are 40 meters wide.
- The secondary roads in the industrial park have two lanes and are 22 meters wide.
All internal roads in the industrial park have been constructed in compliance with national regulations and finished with Asphalt concrete.Additionally, a complete system of high-pressure aesthetic lighting has been installed to enhance visibility and aesthetics.
Power supply system:
- The 110/35/22KV transformer station supplies electricity to the industrial park.
- The internal transportation system in the industrial park carries the high-voltage electricity network.
Water supply system:
- Clean water is supplied at a capacity of 30,000 m3 per day from a clean water plant.
- Water is supplied to the factory fence through an internationally standardized water supply pipeline.
Wastewater and waste treatment system:
- The industrial park collects wastewater and sends it to its wastewater treatment plant to meet the A standard (QCVN 40:2011/BTNMT) before discharging it into the common system.
- The designed capacity of the wastewater treatment plant is 2,900m3/day-night.
Waste is collected and transported out of the industrial park after being classified by factories to prevent environmental pollution.
Factory emissions are filtered by a national-standard system before being released into the natural environment.
- An internationally standardized cable system supplies an underground information cable system to the factory fence at the industrial park.
- The industrial park’s information center provides all necessary services, including a private switchboard, international telephone, remote conferencing, private channels, high-speed internet, email, etc., through a connection system via the postal and telecommunications network.
Fire prevention and fighting system:
- The Saigon – Can Tho Industrial Park Corporation equipped the industrial park with a warning, prevention, and firefighting system that strictly complies with national regulations.
- The Saigon – Can Tho Industrial Park Corporation installed water supply pipes for firefighting at internal transportation junctions and every factory to ensure effective protection of the entire area from fire and explosion incidents.
- Industrial park management fee: 0.5 USD/m2/year. The payment of this fee occurs on a yearly basis during the first month of the year.
- Electricity usage fee: 0.1 USD/peak hour, 0.05 USD/normal hour, 0.03 USD/off-peak hour.
- The fee for clean water usage is 0.40 USD/m3, calculated based on the meter reading. Meanwhile, the fee for wastewater and solid waste treatment is 0.28 USD/m3.
- The quality requirement before treatment is type B, and after treatment is type A.
A perspective on Hung Phu 1 Industrial Park – Can Tho – TTTFIC Group
III. Industry attracting investment of The Industrisl Park:
The industries that attract investment and develop in Hung Phu 1 Industrial Park are diverse:
- Mechanical manufacturing.
- Electronic assembly.
- The processing of frozen agricultural, aquatic products, livestock and poultry, and boxed.
- Building materials production.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam