I. Overview of Hung Phu 2B Industrial Park:
The People’s Committee of Can Tho province issued decision No. 2287/QD-UB on July 5th, 2005 regarding the planning of the Hung Phu 2B industrial park project, which is invested by Saigon-Cantho Industrial Park Corporation.
- The infrastructure investment project of Hung Phu 2B industrial park was previously approved and granted to Saigon-Cantho Industrial Park Corporation as the investor in July 2009. However, due to the lack of financial capacity to implement the project, the company requested to return the project in July 2013.
- At the proposal of the Management Board of Can Tho Export Processing and Industrial Zones, in May 2014, the People’s Committee of Can Tho City approved the policy for Dong Tien Import Export Joint Stock Company to continue investing in the infrastructure of this industrial park in the official letter No. 2489/UBND-XDDT.
Hung Phu 2B industrial park is located in Phu Thu ward, Cai Rang district, Can Tho city. It is adjacent to the northeast of Tan Phu resettlement area and Quang Trung – Cai Cui road (National Highway South of Hau river); and the southeast borders Ben Ba creek.
The industrial park has many registered investment projects and is in the process of renting workshops. Investors expect that the availability of rental workshops will bring a highly skilled workforce to the southern industrial parks.
Renting warehouses or workshops for lease is a profitable business form in industrial parks, given their advantages. This business form contributes to the development of the country’s economy, benefiting both investors and the local community.
Master plan map of Hung Phu 2B IP – Can Tho City – TTTFIC Group
II. Infrastructure of Hung Phu 2B Industrial Park:
According to international standards, the investor built the infrastructure of the industrial park synchronously and with many features. These include:
- Internal transportation system: Main road: 4 lanes, side branch road: 2 lanes
- Power supply system: Taking the power source from a 110/35/22KV transformer station serves the industrial park. The high-voltage power grid is provided along the internal transportation system in the industrial park.
- Water supply system:A standard international water supply system supplies water to the factory fence. This system distributes water from a clean water plant that has a capacity of 30,000 m3 per day
- Water and waste treatment system: The wastewater treatment plant in the industrial park collects wastewater. The plant treats the wastewater to meet A water quality standard (QCVN 40:2011/BTNMT). The wastewater treatment plant then discharges the treated wastewater into the common system of the industrial park. The plant has a daily processing capacity of 2,900m3, operating day and night.
- Communication system: The industrial park has equipped itself with an underground communication cable system that supplies the factory fence with a standard international cable system.
- Limiting the impact on the environment of the leased factories, the Can Tho industrial park covers the greenery system with the criteria of green-clean-beautiful.
- To ensure safety for the industrial park, the administrators installed the fire protection system next to the clean water system.
A perspective on Hung Phu 2B Industrial Park – Can Tho City – TTTFIC Group
III. Industry attracting investment of The Industrial Park:
- Conducting mechanical engineering and electronic assembly.
- Processing of agricultural, aquatic, and livestock products with freezing and canning.
- Manufacturing of construction materials.
- Production of pharmaceuticals.
All information about Hung Phu 2B Industrial Park will be regularly updated by TTTFIC GROUP.
The land for lease that belong to Industrial Park has run out of stock. Only the land and warehouse has been re-invested by individual investor that still available
- With over 20 years of experience in Design & Build for FDI projects of all scales. If you are looking for industrial real estate in Vietnam, give us a call! With a team of experienced experts, engineers, and lawyers, we have assisted thousands of buyers, sellers (M&A), and industrial real estate tenants (especially projects from Japan, US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea, Singapore, India…).
- For first-time investors in Vietnam, we assist in surveying suitable locations in Industrial Zones across the entire territory of Vietnam. We support handling investment procedures for projects.
- Our Design & Build approach means that from the moment the investor completes the land lease location, we take responsibility for all steps, including obtaining IRC/ERC; DTM; Fire prevention and firefighting certificates; legal aspects of the project from the design phase; applying for construction permits; progressing to the construction phase, and completing the factory for handover to the investor in an operational state in a turnkey manner.
- You don’t waste time searching, don’t incur additional consulting fees, and don’t have to spend money on investment estimates. We offer a complete package from receiving the client’s idea to completing the project, ensuring a smooth start of operations, reducing 2/3 of the time, effort, and money for you.
- The best thing you can do is call us today! help you expand your Business to Vietnam
Industrial Real Estate in IPs, Vietnam